Need help with starting esf!

Best answers
I'm using ESF through Steam and i have the beta patch my steam is registered but when i come in the "my games "section of Steam and i double-click on esf wich is located under third party games all i get is the steam buying screen.

Please help me as this is very annoying

Best answers
Make Sure you have Already Purchused CS Halfife or Summit like that
If not you cant play it.
Are you logged on to ur right Account?
Try to Go on Halfife/ Cs Enter your Code Then Try it.

Best answers
but i have logged in my cs aka and im playing with the right one but i haven't got half life i just baught counter strike condition zero o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it hasnt got anything to do with purchasing Half Life, you cant use Steam without a legit version of Half-Life baka, anyway, just use the shortcut created on the desktop by the ESF 1.2.1 install

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wrong ness :)

Great saya man said he bought condition zero.
Well i'm sorry to dissappoint you but condition zero will not allow you to play halflife, or any of its modifications - it will only let you play counter-strike and condition zero, nothing else.

You'll have to buy either halflife, day of defeat or counter-strike retail (you could also wait for halflife2 and get the gold version.)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half-Life 2 isn't the original Half-Life, and the serials for HL2 will not work with HL. So, in order to play HL mods, you will need the original Half-Life.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Half-Life 2 isn't the original Half-Life, and the serials for HL2 will not work with HL. So, in order to play HL mods, you will need the original Half-Life.
The gold version of HL2 comes with half life and on the HL cd case will be a HL cd-key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom