need help with melee!!

Best answers
Man, i started this game 2 days ago, i got kicked and punched all over the map. They come at me so damn fast. How do i counter attack melee, and how do i use melee attack effectively? How to hit someone up, down or backward? When i use beams, i usually miss cuz they're moving so fast. And how to move fast other than using turbo(I find turbo slow) and teleport(waste of energy).

Plz list any tips on melee fighting.

Thanks for your replies.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ESF team really should put the ESF Manual link back up.

You target an enemy with the primary fire button. And then to charge at them you press primary fire again. And while you are charging at them, if you hold the secondary fire button you will melee them when you get close enough.

As for countering, the best technique is to either dodge or just block.

Best answers
when u get hit by melee hold left clcik to recover (a struggle bar will appear) and it takes ki, if u have no ki u will continue flying back untill u hit a wall or something and take additional damage.

melee is wepoan #1. select it, aim at someone, left click, a red box will appear around them indicating that they are *targeted*. left click again. u will begin to swoop at them (move really fast), if u left click again u wuil stop swooping, u will also stop swooping when u get close to the person targeted.
once u are close to that person, right click and u will send them flying back 10 miles :D

blocking: u block by pressing "q". it only blocks from one side (they can hit u from the back) and it doesn't prevent damage, it only reduces it and/or absorbs damage into ki instead of health. u can't block for ever, u will still take damage and eventually die.

teleporting: u teleport by pressing "r", it teleports u a short ditance and eats up a good amount of ki.

powering up: button: "e" hold it and ur ki will re-fill. it's got some cool effects.

turbo: press "t", an aura will start glowing around the character, it increases ur power but ur ki will drain faster.

man u should really read the manual in ur esf folder "ESF MANUAL.swf" or somthin like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom