Need help with ESF and EVM!!!

Best answers
hey there, i need help with EVM, but first i got ESF 1.2 and EVM 2.0 or whatever it is, i get this stuff and my friend gets it, energy is changing by it self, well its like the aura turning on and off. if you know whats the problem please help me! and i have readed all stivkies posts and everything it didin't helped me at all

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ug, You have made so many posts about EVM on these boards. Hsu said if you post another one you will get a warning so i suggest you delete this before he sees it. This is the ESF forum, It pertains to ESF only. Not EVM if you have questions about evm you go to the evm site www.corona-bytes.net and ask them yourself, read the stickies. The esf forum in no way supports evm. Go there ask them.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4TheDe@th said:
hey there, i need help with EVM, but first i got ESF 1.2 and EVM 2.0 or whatever it is, i get this stuff and my friend gets it, energy is changing by it self, well its like the aura turning on and off. if you know whats the problem please help me! and i have readed all stivkies posts and everything it didin't helped me at all
You were told time and time again. This is ESF, not EVM. We do not support EVM in the least. If you need help with EVM, go to EVM's website. The links are in the stickies. The reason you were told to read the stickies, was so you could find the EVM forums, and ask there. And finally, here's a warning for creating so many EVM threads. :warning:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You first made this thread:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=49233

When that was closed with a reference to the stickies, you made this one:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=49241

That one was liniently closed as well. But third strike takes you off the field - enjoy a warning :warning: for ignoring what the forum staff told you. Making more threads will give you more warnings and get you banned from these forums. Is that clear enough?

! READ THIS STICKY !

These are NOT the EVM forums, and ESF is not related to EVM in ANY way at all and doesn't support EVM at all. Go to THEIR forums (check sticky for link) about your problems.

Thread closed.

*Edit* Opti got to it before me: only one warning for this thread, ignore either one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom