Need help with connection problems........

Best answers
Whenever i try to connect to an esforces game it says "couldn't connect to game server, Reason:- could not complete conection". Ive got the newest version of half life and a DSL internet connection. It's okay when i make games. It lets other people join them. Anyone got any solutions?

I'm also having trouble connecting with 'The all-seeing eye'. Ive downloaded and installed the interface but when i tried to connect to games it said cant connect because it needs verification through WAN.net. So i went to that website and downloaded the account wizard. I followed the steps like it told me and created an acccount. I tried connecting to the games again but it still said the same thing. Any solutions?

Thanks.

Best answers
Originally posted by ryosuke
Whenever i try to connect to an esforces game it says "couldn't connect to game server, Reason:- could not establish a conection". Ive got the newest version of half life and a DSL internet connection. It's okay when i make games. It lets other people join them. Anyone got any solutions?
maybe u should try twice to connect to the server

Best answers
i have done. ive tried to connect to loads of different servers many times and it still keeps saying "could not complete connection".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom