need help with aura pack

Mog

Best answers
i downloaded a really cool looking aura pack from redsaiyan.net but when i install it the game wont load... all it does is replace the 3 aura .wrl files
the file has been downloaded over a thousand times and has a high rating...so it must work :S
i start a lan game against bots and it crashes when it gets to "loading header" or something.... plz help! :cry:

Best answers
First put back the old one and see if it works if it dont work with the old one you delete somthing you should not have.

If it does work then your video card wont handle it so it wont work.

Mog

Best answers
yeah ive put the old ones back now... if i hadnt backed it up id be screwed! :smile:
the one i downloaded looked amazing though, i wish i could get it working :rolleyes:

your probably right about my gfx card not being able to handle it though... the auras looked huge from the screenshots!
maybe its just as well they dont work :]

but i still wanna try it... if anyone else wants to see if it works for them go here - http://filedb.redsaiyan.net/filedb.php?action=file&id=189
you have to install the three new aura files into the models folder in your esf directory where the other three are...
but back up the original files first!!... if it doesnt work, put the original three aurafiles back and it will work again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom