Need help San Andreas [Pc]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i have san andreas for the pc, and i have played it blabla bla...but now it suddenly doesnt work anymore...i have tried installing new drivers, reinstalling the game....but everytime i press the icon of san andreas, it loads for one sec but doesnt do anything...does anyone know what i could try next?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GameFaq's PC San Andreas message board. It's worth a shot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep looking on the forums and if you still cant find anything try posting your problem there. You probably arent the only one with the problem so it might encourage them to post there too, maybe one of them even found a fix. Have you changed any of your settings? Some of the stupidest things can make it now work.

I have to run mine with my FX 5200 overclocked so I can get some good framerates with my low settings. How far are you in the game? I just got access to the last city.

gir said:
did you install anything ELSE recently? if you installed something after gta, then it might be causing a conflict.
Good thinking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you install anything ELSE recently? if you installed something after gta, then it might be causing a conflict.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm i think i need to reinstall my windows, i just tried it in a differnt windows and it does work there....so ill try that, anyways, thanks for the help guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom