Need help installing Full 1.2.3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Downloaded Steam=Yes

I bought Half-life 1 off the steam program

Downloaded game and put into folder i cant get this program to run keep saying to open it and i put it in the half life folder or steam and it wont work

do i have to have a download copy of half-life 1 with a cd key for it too work can someone give me some good instruction on what am doing wrong thanks

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Downloaded Steam=Yes

Downloaded game and put into folder i cant get this program to run keep saying to open it and i put it in the half life folder or steam and it wont work

do i have to have a download copy of half-life 1 with a cd key for it too work can someone give me some good instruction on what am doing wrong thanks
If you have successfully installed ESF, it should appear on the steam games list, and you should be able to run it there.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Downloaded Steam=Yes

You've installed Half Life through steam successfully so now you just need to download ESF 1.2.3. and start the installer and after you install the mod restart steam. After that ESF should show up under your games tab in steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom