Need for speed carbon demo !!!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to Video Gaming

Man I was all excited when I seen this game comming out, then I realized it was for the Xbox. =/

*edit*
Wait, I think I just read that its releasing for the PS2 also. I retract my previous statement. Kinda excited now. =p
The game looks awesome. Definently getting this the day it comes out.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game is planed for the Xbox, PS2 and the PC ^^

Besides im still waiting for some damage realism in the NFS games. Like there was in NFS 3 where you had to actualy pay to repair your car.

I mean whats the point of a racing simulation when you can crash 300 km/h into a wall and not do a thing to the cars performance.

Looking like this i take colin mcrae raly over NFS any day. Sure make an option to enable and disable but IT SHOULD BE THERE.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=o Interesting...*downloads*

Might be worth getting, I wasnt so hot for the last one (Most Wanted)
It was cool but I didnt get the same feeling of racing that I got from the previous ones, the Underground games.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've given up on all NFS games right now. I couldn't get through Most Wanted, it was just more of the same. Maybe next year.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
nfsc owns cuzzz there is drifting its kind of hard 2 handle on the begining but when u learn it oh boy !!!! and u can tune the muscle cars and if ur in truble in the race u can call ur buddy to help u !

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah ok.

Still not enough features. Like the cops which were first added in, in Hot Pursuit (which i owned).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the PC? Who plays racing games on a PC?

Best answers
I loved NFS:MW and am still playing it today, i tried the Carbon demo and hope to god that's nowhere near the final product, mainly because it was downright messy.

Once you go over 100mph this blurry effect takes over every detail there is(taking you got it enabled) except the car, not only does it look kind of weird but it sure as hell doesn't give you the same "i'm driving a fast car" feeling Most Wanted did.

It feels.... plastic and just unorganized in general to me, but hey that could just be me.

But then again it was a DEMO afterall.

Best answers
Saw the commercial for this game. So, just to verify, your car can actually go off the road or something, and fall into say a river or down a cliff, etc, causing you to lose the race automatically?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Id sure hope so, that would be cool to actually loose a race for wrecking too bad, like in the Drag races in the recent NFS games.

I dunno about you guys, but Im gonna be reppin' the Tuners. =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just saw something about this game on IGN.

That Autosculpt feature looks pretty sick. o/

Best answers
mf29 said:
For the PC? Who plays racing games on a PC?
Once you get Steering wheel and Pedals it beats console racing games right away.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They make them for the consoles to, lol. Though having a desk to attach it to helps. I used to play Gran Turismo 3 with the steering wheel on my lap, it was okay, but its easier when its anchored to something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom