Need a song in english with it's theme about europe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Europe isn't exactly the same as America. It will be hard to find a patriotic song in english about Europe. Seeing as most of the countries think only about themselves, rather than being "Europeans"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closest thing I can think of so far is Infernal - Paris to Berlin.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said 'closest thing' ;). I don't know any preacher-wise or patriotic European song, sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Sub Long story short, I'm representing my school at some europe activity at the english section. I gota read a speech, got that figured out but she wants a european song. I've sent her the anthem and the final countdown thing. And I'm looking for other stuff also.

The bad part about it is that the teacher told me about this today and tommorow morning it's happening.

@Sicron oh ok, sry I missinterprated :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anthem would be the best thing IMO. I mean there aren't exactly many songs about Europe.
And final countdown isn't the best choice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A european song? **** that. Just play some trance/dance/house/electro house music, that's what we Europeans are about. Except for gamers and the Finnish, who are all metal head awkward people.

Best answers
There is an Euopean anthem It was composed by Beethoven and was on his 9th Symphony. The title for the piece is called Ode to Joy there is no lyrics just intruments. Song is used for EU and the Council of Europe, that be the closest thing your find to a Euopean song.

Example

Hope that helps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I allready had the symphony. Thanks anyway tough :)

We had the presentation this morning, it was booring in some places. But the good part is I get the day off from school \o/
I'll try to get pictures and a video about it later when my teacher uploads them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A european song? **** that. Just play some trance/dance/house/electro house music, that's what we Europeans are about. Except for gamers and the Finnish, who are all metal head awkward people.
**** yeah, Ness nailed it^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom