Need a sig with my characters in it...

Best answers
Hello honorable sigmakers.

I am looking for someone to make me a sig using my characters I drew. You can find the pics here.

I would like all three characters in the sig (Gavin on the right, Guhra in the middle and Blue Dude on the left), a blue color scheme, and "Jimesu_Evil" on it (of course) preferably like my current sig (same font, with glow around it).

Please post here if you're interested.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can take a look I have some nice Ideas but i can't make it I dont have that font sorry.

Should I still try?

Best answers
I could try to, a diff font tho. I could use a blueish background like this:

I won't start making it, unless you tell me to. So if you would like to have that sort of background, just tell me.

Best answers
I could try,but,I could only do nice/cool textures,not a spiky textures.I have that font.Should I make it for ya?

Best answers
Cynrix, that's the kind of background I want. But it needs to be a bit more blue (more color). If you need the font, you could just get it off my sig and paste it on. That shouldn't be too hard I don't think.
By all means show me what you can do. Thanx. :)

*EDIT: Oh, and I would like it to be the same size as my current sig.

Best answers
Okay, I will make it that size, I dont know about copying the font, I would have to trace it and what not. Just send me the font you have, and that should work. You can reach me at SupaTroopa69.

Here is a quick example:

I can still change anything you want, so please respond soon. You Also need to send me that font, so I can use it.

Best answers
Umm, SupaTroopa69@ what? Is it an email or what? It's no good having just a name lol. I don't have the actual font, but I traced around and got rid of the green glow, so now it's ready to send to you. Also, could you show me what it would look like with the characters still in color? I like the way it is, but I would just like to see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damh Cynrix that is realy awesome for a quick example!!!!!!

Best answers
Yes, that is my Aol Instant Messanger name. If you don't have it, I will wait for you to get it. Sorry I didn't work on it today, tomorrow after school I will post different versions of it and see which you like beter. I am just waiting for you to send me that font.

Best answers
Sorry about taking so long to reply. I was really busy. Forget about the font, just use whatever you want, I don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom