need a sig recreation,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
long ago before i was a moderator, i had a sig that some of you may recall, the "nuttzy professor" sig, im kicking myself for deleting it, i loved that sig but i cant do graphics for crap, how that sig looked to be an authentic movie poster is beyond me

it contained a picture of sherman klump, the one that was on the vhs cover when he was bent over looking backwards with teh weird look on his face, (google nutty professor, youll find it)

and underneath it it simply said, "THE NUTTZY PROFESSOR". except this time around i want it to say "TEH NUTTZY PROFESSOR" in red and in the black text underneath (whereas last time i left this out) i want it to say "ESF Moderator",

so far the only picture like it ive been able to find was the wallpaper with the shoes cut off, this one and i know for a fact my old one had full shoes and i think even the top of his body visible, so i cant use that one, youll have to dig a lil more to find the picture that i really want, im looking for it as well as soon as im done typing,

i suppose a different picture could be used, so long as it was still funny, and still looked "official" that is really the only requirement if anyone does pick up on this, it has to look like the movie promo picture, the exact same font/sizing/color so it still looks authentic,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom