Need a good stealth keylogger for my OWN pc

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to sound like more of an ass or anything but, What if she is using you? You just gotta find out the hard way. I did with one of my relationships. Found out she wasn't so faithful. Told the ***** to kick rocks.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Threaten to leave unless she fesses up. You're not actually leaving, but the fear generated by the threat may be enough. Or tell her you've spoken to the dude and you know that she cheated. You just want to hear it from her lips so you know you can trust her. I'd avoid doing the latter as she'd probably blow you off and contact her man-friend to confirm what you say.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Threaten to leave unless she fesses up. You're not actually leaving, but the fear generated by the threat may be enough. Or tell her you've spoken to the dude and you know that she cheated. You just want to hear it from her lips so you know you can trust her. I'd avoid doing the latter as she'd probably blow you off and contact her man-friend to confirm what you say.
Good option.
She definitely doesn't want you to continue asking/having doubts about her and she just changes the story along way.
You know, communication and trust are two core things in a relationship.
So whatever you choose to do, do it now not later.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
she changes her story at every turn, I dont want to leave her or her to leave me. I just want her to admit what she did so we can put it behind us, because its becoming a bigger issue every day.
This is what you say:

"I realize you're probably either embarassed or afraid of being blacklisted by all of our friends if you admit that you cheated on me, but I promise it will just be between us... I need to know the truth, it's not allowing me to enjoy this relationship anymore."

Last edited:
ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hey Nuttzy

I have read your problems and the most posts from the others as well.
Personly I think you shouldnt do that.
Infact going out with her the 2 of you can talk maybe better while having a bit of fun.
And if you dont mind it happend only for this time you should tell her that is ofcourse if it really happend.
But stay honnest to her even it is hard sometimes.
I think you can ask then if something really happens.

But dont ring on the phone or go to her home only for that because thats all negative and will not work out.
But I think you allready discovered that one out.

Dont spy her out if you love her that is.
And if you dont well then its better what everyone else tells you here to break up with her.

Wish you good luck with this.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If she's cheating on you, she doesn't love you.
Bull****, cheating is usually caused by a lack of excitement in daily life. Love doesn't tend to be involved.
Saying this is just horribly wrong and uninformed. especially since you don't know how their relationship functions. You can't know that on what you've just read here, there simply isn't enough information.

Sex and love aren't the same thing, Nix.
Ofcourse, cheating shouldn't be condoned, however blatantly saying she doesn't love him if she did is just extremely stupid

If you're willing to spy on her, break her trust and manipulate her, you don't love her.
You just told Nuttzy to threaten her and use fear tactics? While having said that people don't love eachother if they manipulate eachother. Give me a break. You're clearly just full of it. All you're trying to do is futher damage the relationship and not help at all.

The behavior you've shown Nuttzy is pretty normal, especially in a relationship that's under a bit of strain. In a relationship trust has to be earned, and the time it takes for this to happen is really personal. Some take a few weeks, some never actually fully trust the other person. You'd be amazed at how many people check the text message, and what not, of their spouses, even after being happily married for over ten years. You can say it's unhealthy behavior, but on the other hand it also shows you care enough to do something like that.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nuttzy, if you don't want to relationship to end, you'll just end up in the same loop.
Even if she'll say she cheated on you, you still wouldn't leave her. What would stop her from continuing the relationship with the other guy, or start a new one in the future? Will you be okay with that?

You should talk to her, it will definitely give you some conclusive answers.
But if you plan on staying with her, don't expect her to be your exclusive. She'll feel comfortable with going through the same drill again and again.

You can say it's unhealthy behavior, but on the other hand it also shows you care enough to do something like that.
Shows you care to whom, though?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bull****, cheating is usually caused by a lack of excitement in daily life. Love doesn't tend to be involved.
Saying this is just horribly wrong and uninformed. especially since you don't know how their relationship functions. You can't know that on what you've just read here, there simply isn't enough information.

I had no idea your relationships are so boring that your partner is constantly finding physical pleasure in others, but I had no reason to assume that was the case for Nuttzy. Generally, when two people are in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, not a marriage, and one or both partners start cheating, they split up and stick with the person they were cheating with. That said, if a person loves you, they're not going to go out of their way to **** you by ****ing someone else. It's kinda part of the deal. That's the point of exclusivity, unless otherwise stated.

Oh! But she just wanted to experiment!

Right. So much love.

Sex and love aren't the same thing, Nix.

Ofcourse, cheating shouldn't be condoned, however blatantly saying she doesn't love him if she did is just extremely stupid

Sex and love aren't the same thing, but if I'm in a relationship with someone, it isn't because all I want is sex. If that were the case, I'd stick to friends with benefits. Sex without the drama? Good deal. Sex without the love plus lots of crazy? Not so good. But whatever, right?

You just told Nuttzy to threaten her and use fear tactics? While having said that people don't love eachother if they manipulate eachother. Give me a break. You're clearly just full of it. All you're trying to do is futher damage the relationship and not help at all.

I told Nuttzy to threaten to leave her. That's a terrible idea? To say, "If I can't trust you, I don't want to be with you?" That's terrible but spying on her and impersonating someone who may or may not have slept with her before "they were serious" is totally alright? That's twisted logic. If you're going to paint his relationship and everything he does or everything I say with a broad brush, by all means, continue. But what you're saying is stupid.

Here's an idea. Help him. Tell him how to get her to tell the truth without exploiting her trust, thus completing the tit for tat circle of ridiculousness.

The behavior you've shown Nuttzy is pretty normal, especially in a relationship that's under a bit of strain. In a relationship trust has to be earned, and the time it takes for this to happen is really personal. Some take a few weeks, some never actually fully trust the other person. You'd be amazed at how many people check the text message, and what not, of their spouses, even after being happily married for over ten years. You can say it's unhealthy behavior, but on the other hand it also shows you care enough to do something like that.

Yeah, stealing the password to his gf's account, deleting a person on her buddy list and impersonating that person to try to get her to confess is totally legit. Everyone does that. You know what kind of people check their spouse's text messages? The insecure kind. The deceitful kind. The kind who can't man the **** up and say or ask exactly what s/he is thinking. Yeah, let's propagate that kind of behavior, Prozac. That's the stuff lasting relationships are made of.
Ridiculous.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting, personal attacks in the first sentence. I'm not saying this from my perspective, but I suppose that was clear to everyone but you.. *shrugs*
May I ask were you got this from by the way? "they stick with the person they cheated with." Because from what I gather this is not the case, even prior to the marriage part in a relationship. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, however the majority of the time it does not. This is the part of the relation were the chances of cheating due too "boredom" is smaller, however it still happens.
Anyway, it was just an example. This was originally for your so called "People don't love you if they cheat". -everyone- is capable of cheating under the right circumstances.

Sex and love aren't the same thing, but if I'm in a relationship with someone, it isn't because all I want is sex. If that were the case, I'd stick to friends with benefits. Sex without the drama? Good deal. Sex without the love plus lots of crazy? Not so good. But whatever, right?
No, not whatever. This again is really personal. Maybe Nuttzy is like this, however maybe his GF is not. Just because -you- think a certain way, doesn't mean it's universally true for everyone.

I told Nuttzy to threaten to leave her. That's a terrible idea?
I never said it's a bad thing, I'm just saying you're contradicting yourself. Hence you're full of it.
I honestly can't say I know how to help him, I can offer lacking advice sure which would be along the lines of a long talk with a few base rules, no walking away, let the other person finish his sentences and know that it's a relation defining talk which could actually end the relationship depending on outcome. If she doesn't want to do this, you know that it's over. however each situation is unique.

Also the group of people who does check up on their partner is higher then the group who doesn't, because guess what nix, people are insecure. And people are afraid to ruin a relationship by asking directly. And as I said, it is questionable behavior, however, it's also normal human behavior. Because people do desperate stuff when they consider it a desperate situation.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Although spying on one another is a part of your culture, any other reasonable, selfrespecting man would've thrown in the towel after she's changing the 'the guy needed directions story'.
Dump her, eat some cookies, and get over it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I won't close this thread since frankly I can't find a rule he's breaking. I agree that this is not a good way to go. You need to talk to her. I mean REALLY talk to her. Relationships go both ways. Sit down, explain your concerns and listen to what she says. Then, you need to decide what you believe, how you feel, and what you're going to do. I'll tell you this: If you're going to do this, the relationship really is already over. Relationships cannot function without trust. You've both got to be mature enough to sit down and talk about your feelings on this. I'm an RN and I like to think I'm a decent observer of the human condition. You know what kind of guy I am by now I hope. If you won't take my advice, well, there's nothing else I can do to help.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me tell you, as a person married for 13 years, you cannot build a lasting marriage on lies. If the lies and mistrust, the kind of mistrust that requires keyloggers, are at this level at this point in the game, you will not make it. Marriage is hard, and takes significant compromise from both parties. You've tried the direct approach, did you tell her that she left Yahoo logged in? Did you tell her what the other person said? If you did, and she denied it, then this isn't going to end well no matter what you desire. Remember, love has to be a two way street, and it sounds like neither of you have it going for the other. If you are in love, you don't cheat. If you cheat, and you stay with that person, your comfortable, and can't **** or get off the pot.

I'm going to warn you now, even if she doesn't love you, and she doesn't deserve your trust, she will be angry when her trust is violated. I've seen this happen before to another friend, turns out his suspicions were right, but she broke up with him over the trust violation.

As a side note; Nix do you always find a need to argue in a fasion that will always alienate the person you are trying to convince? I mean really. You started off alright, but as the thing went on you went from intolerant to borderline flaming. Its a tactic that continually fails you, and I honestly think its beneath you because your heart is in the right place and you have a good head on your shoulders. Live up to your own potential.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
The obvious thing to do is so obvious it's hilarious and annoying, at the same time, that this thread is still active.

You know she's cheating on you, you know she's lying to you. You know that the relationship isn't going to work, or at the very least, shouldn't work, and that it should just be ended and done with, yet you insist on getting people to side with you thinking that getting her personal information against her free is somehow just.

If I were in your shoes, I would sit her down and say "here's the evidence I have against you on the basis that you're cheating on me". If she said 'No, I'm not cheating on you" I'd call her a liar, and break up with her for being a cheater and a liar. If she said "Yes" I would break up with her for cheating on me, but thank her for at least being mature and honest.

And I'd be happy that I was single and not with some lying cheating whore.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this happened early enough in the relationship I can forgive her for it if she just fessed up.

ill be honest, I doubt either of us really loved each other for the first month. It was pure lust. The magic didnt start until later, but its still a shifty situation.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That, for me, has nothing to do with it. Call me old fashioned, but I don't date girls who are in a monogamous relationship with me (I don't believe in anything but), and go on to 'meet other men at parks'. I'm all fine with them making friends and hanging out with them. But if they're going to go behind my back, cheat on me, keep secrets, and lie to me, my time and effort is better spent with someone who is actually worth my time. But, again, that's me. And, no offense, but six months isn't a long time to be dating someone, so it wouldn't be hard to drop her and move on for me.

And if she is at your house, using your computer, to conspire against you, chatting with other men on her account - well, I don't even know what to say about that, not without insulting people.

As soon as I saw some guy IM my GF's account on my computer and tell me (her) that the sex was good and wants to do it again, I'd show her, ask her what's up, if her story doesn't check out, which it probably won't, since you know, the time frame of "well it was before we started going out" isn't going to match up, I'd tell her to get out of my house and out of my life forever. Plain and simple.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Brosiris: Yeah man, it's easy to say all that because you're not in his shoes. You do understand that it's hard for him to confront her like that, right? It's always easier from outside the box, i know.

@Nuttzy: As most of us suggested having a serious talk(not necessarily menacing or threatening) is the best way to go around. You should insist a bit if she doesn't want to engage in this kind of conversation, tell her that it's very important for you. If she cares about you she'll eventually talk.
So, once again, good luck dude. :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Um, no it's really not that hard, and I went through the exact same situation when I was 13 years old. I know what'd I'd do in relationship situations because I've been in enough relationships to know what I would do and how I would react. You say it's hard for nuttzy and insist on saying it'd be hard for me too and I wouldn't know what I would do, yet you know nothing about me. That makes total sense.

This entire thread has "6th grade maturity level" written all over it.

Just because I'm not in his shoes now, doesn't mean I haven't been in the past. And even if I haven't. I still know exactly what'd I'd do in his situation. As soon as he said he talked to some guy who "enjoyed the sex and wanted to do it again" I knew exactly what I'd do. Regardless of what she said, I'd have dumped her. Plain, simple, and no "Well I'm not in his shoes so I don't really know what I would do" to second guess myself.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're at the point where you can't trust her at all and you need to use a keylogger to see what she's doing, it's time to let go.

I've read the whole thread, and the fact that you still want to be with her is just ridiculous (no offense). Why do you want to continue to be with a girl when there's basically zero trust involved? If there is trust, then it's hard to believe, because it's kind of outrageous that it has ended up with you having to install a keylogger on your own computer just to see what she's up to.

Seriously, just break up with her. This is a relationship, not an excuse of a middle school experimentation. If there's little to no trust involved, then why even bother? There's plenty of other women out there, especially ones that you can actually trust and not have to keylog.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you missed the part where I said I was trying to hook up with another chick in the beginning too,

the "magic" didnt start until after the fact, its not the cheating that pisses me off. Its that she is lying about it now.

if I could find out for sure, 100% whether or not she knows I know or not, I can throw this issue under the boat before it sinks the ship.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I didnt have any girlfriends or whatever but what i would have done is:

Get screenshots of the said conversations between her and the guys.

Present it and ask questions.

If she admits then speak your heart out.

If she denies it, its better to end it now rather than hurt yourself over it later on.

Ohh yeah and tell her that she left her yahoo open.

PS: Sorry i revived this thread i just had to say this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom