Need a good stealth keylogger for my OWN pc

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
if she breaks up with me fine, she did cheat on me after all.
its not exactly the card I want played, but Im well aware it is in the deck.

and he isnt posting trojans or anything, I am looking for a program to monitor my own computer. Not hers, not yours, not anyone elses. Mine.

Not her computer, her account, basically the same thing to me. You are putting your nose into stuff that isn't yours. She may have cheated on you, but be a ****ing man and talk to her, or break up with her.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate how it's a mandate to hide reality from people till they're 18-21... but, by then they've already screwed up their life or self-confidence from 4-5 mistakes that could have been avoided if their parents just sat them down and told them the truth when they turned 13.
That woman are ****ing crazy? (No offense)

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this must've been an amazing 6 months.... is she the one?

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
if you had plans to marry a woman, then found out she ****ed another dude right at the start you'd be a little batty too.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's clear you haven't been in many relationships so I'll break this down Barney-style.

If she's cheating on you, she doesn't love you. If you're willing to spy on her, break her trust and manipulate her, you don't love her. If neither of you love each other, your relationship is a farce. If you're eating a rotten cheeseburger, do you keep eating it? No, you throw that **** away. What should you do, then? Break up with her.

On a side note, based on how passive aggressive this behavior is, I'm going to take a wild guess and say you didn't actually confront her about your suspicions. You may have mentioned it in a roundabout way and she blew you off, but you didn't take it any further. Why? I don't ****ing know. I've never been one to mince words so I don't understand why you wouldn't, nor do I understand how you can possibly think this is a good idea or even rational behavior. Point being, this creepy stalker ****? Yeah, that's not the way to go.

If I planned to marry a woman, and she ****ed me over, do you know what I'd do?

Move the **** on.

Holy ****, it's like I'm an adult.

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That woman are ****ing crazy? (No offense)
By reality I meant everything in general... I suppose some parents are either too busy or distracted.

Last edited:
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
oh wise zeo, how would you advise me to talk to her then?

I dont want to leave her, or vice versa.

I just want her to be honest with me, your "rational" methods arent working very well.

she hooked up with the guy before we were really serious, which I can forgive. Its the lying about it that is driving the wedge between us

Force Pit Member
Best answers
People work differently and not everybody act and think like you do. Stop posting what you would do and how you would react. It's not like your way of doing things is the right way...so just stop. He doesn't have to hack into her account but he can use the keylogger on his own computer and then see the conversation she has with the dude. That is very acceptable, and should be that for everyone in here. What he is doing might look very bad, but it is not anywhere near of what she is doing.

I would use Ardamax Keylogger for that, I know it's good and I've used it before...you can send the logs even to an email or you can just open up the software to view them.

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to sound cheesy, but relationships are supposed to be based on trust. This relationship has none, which means it won't last long. (I'm guessing a sane person won't stand by and let it continue, at least)
Spare yourself the trouble and headaches, Nuttzy, and end it.

Regardless of the answers you'll find after spying on her, will you really be able to trust her again?
You're getting yourself into a loop which has a very clear end result.

Just my 2 cents.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
But he justs want to make sure... is that so bad? To get closure, what if he is wrong then he's always gonna think she was the one "that got away". He will have second thoughts about what could have been.

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
This situation is lose-lose.

You'll send her these messages as an imposter and it's likely she'll respond the way you don't want her to.

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
People work differently and not everybody act and think like you do. Stop posting what you would do and how you would react. It's not like your way of doing things is the right way...so just stop. He doesn't have to hack into her account but he can use the keylogger on his own computer and then see the conversation she has with the dude. That is very acceptable, and should be that for everyone in here. What he is doing might look very bad, but it is not anywhere near of what she is doing.

I would use Ardamax Keylogger for that, I know it's good and I've used it before...you can send the logs even to an email or you can just open up the software to view them.
The thing is though, he doesn't plan on 'seeing the conversation', he is planning on having an actual conversation with him, acting like he is her.

The thing I don't understand though, Nuttzy. You don't want to break up with her. Yet you do want to verify if she is cheating on you, by hacking her account. She's going to hate you forever for that, and she will break up with you for that. The difference is though, now you don't know for sure if she cheated on you. And if you break up with her, you'll be slightly less messed up than when she breaks up with you for doing stupid things. That and I don't know how the laws are in America, but I hope for you that she doesn't have a good legal reason to sue you or have you arrested for invading her privacy, impersonating someone and hacking her account.

There is no trust in this relationship anymore, and when she finds out you hacked her account, there will NEVER be any trust in this relationship anymore. Break up now, and move on. Spare yourself the other problems you are indulging yourself into.

Last edited:
2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That is still the wrong way to do it in my opinion.
But meh, ethics.

Synth said:
This situation is lose-lose.
That.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i trust her now, not to cheat on me. We are the perfect little couple everyone tells us.

I know she hasnt done anything since then because she spends all of her time with me, we practically live together.

we go shopping for groceries, walk, cook, we do everything for each other, I see her the second she gets off work til the second she goes home every day at 10, and its been that way for months, we are both committed to each other 100%. We told each other we were going to date for 2 years before marriage and despite THIS particular issue everything is going according to plan.

its a big old elephant in the room we both want out of the way,

I just want the truth, she wants me to forget.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
@Nuttzy: Arrange whatever evidence you have in your mind in a logical fashion.

Tell her the two of you need to talk. If she says she'd rather not, or she tries to blow you off, tell her the relationship is at stake and if she chooses to part ways at this point in time, she'll have made your decision for you; that decision, of course, being to walk away from the relationship.

Ask her the following question worded in such a manner that it applies to your situation: Are you cheating on me/Have you cheated on me.

Her answer will probably be no. Present exhibit A. If she continues to deny said activity, present exhibits B through whatever. If she continues to deny, and you feel she is lying to you, then she clearly doesn't care about the relationship. Verbalize this to her. If you can't appeal to her mind, appeal to her heart. Tell her how it pains you to have her lie to your face over something that can be inconsequential if only she'd admit to it. If she continues to deny, it's pretty much over. If you can't trust her to answer a question, you can't trust her to do much of anything. She isn't worth being around at that point. If she starts crying, and/or asks you not to be "that way" or tries to save the relationship in some manner, she still cares. If you have no further evidence, and you want to continue with the relationship, its on you to forget about the past. What is done is done, and if there are no further infractions short of pretending what was done wasn't, there isn't really a problem. That is, of course, if she actually did cheat on you. Which we don't know.

If she continues to behave in a suspicious manner, again, don't resort to lowering yourself to spying on her. Just end it. It sounds hard. It isn't. All it takes is a second of courage. Once you've vocalized your decision, the rest is easy.

Last edited:
brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want the truth, she wants me to forget.
You already said you weren't very monogomous at the beginning either... so uhh, forgive and forget?

But, I can tell it's destroying your focus on the relationship... I say abandon ship... having someone you can trust is the whole point of this game in the first place.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

No baaja. He wants to get her account password, remove the guy from her contacts list and replace him by a fake account of his own creation and then use the fake account to get it out of her. Read the thread.

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
I'd do exactly as you would in the past Nuttzy, but in this case.. but I would just threaten to end it if she doesn't spill up. Have you shown her the logs you've found by any chance in a screenshot or made her to read it?

ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I've just read the whole thing.
I doesn't matter if he chooses to spy her or try talking it out/breaking up with her. He will still have second thoughts whatever the call.
I admit that it's kind of complicated especially when you "invest" time and trust into a relationship. I also believe that the spying thing is sort of immoral but i'd probably do it too out of curiosity.
The best option would be talking so i suggest him to try and talk more if it means so much to him. As the guys said above true relationships are based on trust and you'll definitely regret it later if something wrong goes with the spying(most likely it will).
I understand why you don't want to let her go but based on what decision you take thing will get even more complicated. She has to talk to you, engage in a serious talk and try to clear things out. Telling her the truth about what you found out on your computer is also an option to make her confess but i would only use it as last resort.

I don't know anything else to say. Best of luck dude and remember that it's best for you and her to settle it know.

Edit: Darn...a lost of posting was going on while i was typing. :O

Last edited:
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
im positive it happened, the guy thought he was talking to her in the initial conversation. In which I did not hack anything, she left it logged in and left.

he knew the week her parents were gone, he knew the address, he mentioned the contraceptives that we purchased together. And a few other details he wouldnt have known unless he was actually there.

she told me when I came out she had a guy out, she didnt say what they did.

i asked her about it a few days later and she told me that he never came to the house, they met at the park and talked, he was named chris. and it was just a friend (she had already told me she had someone at the house)

then just recently, she did it again. Left it logged in. A man named Jason messaged her with something that raised a red flag otherwise I wouldve just closed it. He claims they slept together in her living room, and I used my detective skills to gather what information he knew about her place.

I presented her the knowledge that I knew someone that drove a red truck was at her house, she says he just needed directions and never came in the house,

I told her he knew about the contraceptives, and then magically he was in the house and just saw them on the table.

I told her he said they hooked up, and she told me that he wanted to but she didnt because he was married.

she changes her story at every turn, I dont want to leave her or her to leave me. I just want her to admit what she did so we can put it behind us, because its becoming a bigger issue every day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom