need a gohan,cell,freezer

Best answers
...for our clan, we already have a good vegeta,a good goku(me) and a 1/4 good trunks,we needent them because our clan shouldnt be so big , only that almost everyone can play! But please no n00bs and please only those who can play with gohan(in beta he´s done),freezer or cell!!! ok? if u r inerested post in this thread or look @ my profile for my icq(but say ur from the esf forums)!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can tell ur whole clan to suck it!!!!!

clans suck!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
im very good with cell but i can only play from a cyber cafe cus i live in Aus and the cyber cafe has adsl

to prove im good with cell i was playing my friend one on one and he killed me heaps b4 i found out the controls.(so his power lvl was around 2 times as big as mine) and we kept fighting (he was vegeta) and in the end my power level was a lot bigger than his and i kept killing him so he got mad and stopped playing.

Best answers
Damn that u only can play if u r ina cyber cafe!!! Hmmm... that means i can´t say u if there isa cw or s.th. damn!!!
but thx 4 answering, maybe u found a possibilty ;)
Oh by the way hibiki u suck!!!

Best answers
if u havce icq u can write me about it, then i can give u a date when i will tst u!!! only if u r really interested!!!

oh and my icq is 148457948 and say ur from the forums ok!

Best answers
... can sb tell me how to let the written things in my signature(f.e.my icq is:...) glow up with a colour on the sides and white in the center???

Best answers
yes i have, but u have to know that we r not serching for a goku!!!look under my sig for the charas we need!!!

Best answers
I´m really good and our other members , too! We always have training with -=[D.B.H]=- the best clan ive ever seen (remember thats no piblicity for them ok)!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom