NBA East Finals

Best answers
So I'm a Pistons fan living in a Pacers world. And after tonight I'm loving it. What do you all think about this matchup?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this ones going to 7 games for sure, it'll test all of reggie's luck and we get to see pistons killer d vs o'neal! \o/ itll be a great series indeed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think Pacers might take it... anywho im more interested in the Minnesota vs. LA game. If Kobe dunks on Garnet, then i owe my friend 20 bucks =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesn't matter, because in the end... the los angeles lakers are victorious

Best answers
Pshh, Lakers will not be able to score against Piston's D. B. Wallace will shut Shaq down. Lakers don't have the diversity of Pistons, once Lakers starters are done they have nothing, Pistons have a bench that stretches for miles, and scores too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we're just gonna have to see... then, since you know pistons have been soooo spectacular over the years :rolleyes:

Best answers
omg Prince, you guys see the block? One of the best games I've seen... holy cow.

Best answers
Brim said:
Pshh, Lakers will not be able to score against Piston's D. B. Wallace will shut Shaq down. Lakers don't have the diversity of Pistons, once Lakers starters are done they have nothing, Pistons have a bench that stretches for miles, and scores too.
wtf are you talking about. Shaq cannot be shut down by one person. hell, ill go out on a limb and say that no two people in the league can stop "the big aristotle". just goes to show what happens when people get excited over a close game.

not only can the pistons not stop shaq, but how the hell will they stop kobe...double team, nah. that would leave only one other person to stop the three other people that will be on the floor.

"pistons have a bench that stretches for miles"...whats your point? the lakers starting lineup is a lot better than the pistons. plus the lakers have d fish, d george, kareem rush, medvedenko,AND RICK FOXX!!! WOOT!! its pretty safe to say that if the pistons and lakers meet in the championship, the pistons will get owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom