Natural Selection

Best answers
Has anyone played Natural Selection? Man that mod kicks major ass! I'm better as the marines than the aliens. For all you people that haven't played this download it here or here. Also try Vampire Slayer Chapter 5.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
advertizment = bad

also isnt there already a mod topic in off topic about hl mods :scared:

Best answers
If there is I'll delete thread. And where is the mod thread?

Best answers
A quit playing NS simply becuz of that annoying muzzle flash. You got to be pretty retarded to make a muzzle flash that ridiculous. My right eye is STILL twitching becuz of that game.

Best answers
Man I really hate those big alien monsters, they can take down like ten marines before it dies.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only play on servers with ppl i know, or else the teamwork isnt all there and the gameplay sucks

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Man I really hate those big alien monsters, they can take down like ten marines before it dies.
yea i whomped like 10 marines as an Onos

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
A quit playing NS simply becuz of that annoying muzzle flash. You got to be pretty retarded to make a muzzle flash that ridiculous. My right eye is STILL twitching becuz of that game.
I know for a fact you can get new flashes because I have one. It is a remake of the one from Unreal 2 and it looks amazing.

Best answers
HEh, I would love to play it, yet i have no one to play it with. All my friends are into TFC/CS (ew.... CS... ugh.... dont realize their's better mods out there i guess :-/)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game has a lot of potential, and I play it quite often now when I need a break from ESF. I say potential because there is plenty of room for improvement. The gameplay is repeticious over time, and it feels a lot like counter strike... with aliens... and a powerful guy telling you what to do. It isn't bad by any means, and I find it absolutely miraculously magnificant for a beta 1.0 . The gameplay is fresh, and it is amazing how balanced they managed to keep the Marines and the Aliens even though they are completely different in every concievable way. I can't imagine how many hours they've put into game balance, but it's more than impressive. Once 1.1 is released (should be about a month, maybe two) the game should pick up an even greater fanbase, with some new features and fixes for each of the surprisingly small number of bugs (for a beta 1.0... I mean DAMN I'm amazed how few bugs there are).

Once they really get into it later on, like around 1.2 or 1.3, and they start adding new aliens and extra features, this game will really take off. Until then it's a solid waste of time, but the jet pack/hmg and fade rushes do get old after a few days. This would be a good one to invest some time looking into.

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
i only play on servers with ppl i know, or else the teamwork isnt all there and the gameplay sucks
agreed.
and without evry one havong a mic its lame.
uninstalled it 2 months ago, boring

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
I know for a fact you can get new flashes because I have one. It is a remake of the one from Unreal 2 and it looks amazing.
Where art thou? I've searched on google many a time.

Best answers
It gets boring after an hour and the levels are very repetitive =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom