• Final destination 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saving private ryan

• Black hawk down

• Total voters
Best answers
Out of the poll, I'd have to say Final Destination 2, since I haven't seen Black Hawk Down or SVP. But overall, the movie that disgusted me the most (hasn't been mentioned so far) was Dreamcatcher. That movie was sickening. It like wasn't scary at all, but it was quite a movie.

P.S.: Hmm...the smileys didn't load...strange...

Best answers
The only movie that's ever made me feel ill (apart from Blair Witch Project which gave me motion sickness :p ) was Hannibal.

Best answers
Bihal said:
The only movie that's ever made me feel ill (apart from Blair Witch Project which gave me motion sickness :p ) was Hannibal.

Ahh... I forgot about that movie. If only it was on the poll. When the guy was fed his own brain, that was pretty sickening.

I want to change my vote :fight:

Best answers
NightShade said:
OMG they are nothing compare to ghost ship. I still feel sick thinking of that wire
IM WITH HIM i get queezy everythime i see that wire :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well concidering i thought black hawk down was boring dumb and stupid i say thats the worst

Retired
Best answers
I thought Ghostship was pretty bad, ofcourse the 'wire' scene was nice, but that's it really. I think the story was nice, but somehow the movie didn't really appeal to me.

Best answers
SPR! Jerry SPR (springer)! j/k Saving Private Ryan is the only one I seen that's most gorry.

Best answers
well yup ghost ship was a nice movie 0_0 lol the line thing was perfectly plan and it was nasty when the guy (basicly) hooked the girl yuk >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom