Nasty Bug

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, i remember a few years ago, i was sitting in my living room, minding my own business, and this giant wasp looking creature flies in through my sliding patio door which was slightly open. This thing looked almost exactly like a wasp, but it was about twice as big, and its legs.... *shivers* hung... while it flew. I don't know about you, but that intimidated the hell out of me for some reason. Anyways, the point of this thread is, does anyone here know what that's called? I'd like to read up on it, so i know if i'll be needing some sort of antidote for when another decides to invade my house and bites/stings me multiple times( i know it will happen). Or at least any info on it, such as, does it bite? does it sting? does it spit some sort of acid/poison? Anything will do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got ya one-upped my friend. One of those big black-assed bumblebees once got into my house at 6 AM. The **** was so big, that it's buzzing woke me from my sleep, and I mistook it to be that the guy next door was buzzsawing something at that hour.

Then it flew into my mouth while I yawned. >:0\

I HATE BUGS.

Best answers
lol

The only bugs I hate are roaches the size of my feet....yeesh they fly too

Or hovar with flapping,whichever you prefer :)

Best answers
I saw a bee one time called Japanese Hornet, and by god it was so big it put wasps's to shame. It is more black than yellow, and the thing was atleast 5 inches long.......

*shivvers*

EDIT: was this it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well where the hell do you guys live?? in a freaking jungle??? LOL!! Well anyway I don't have that much problem with bugs only those god damn moskitoes flying around my tacos try to get a bite!!! DARN YOU MOSKITOES!

Best answers
Well writeing where you live could help cause the same bug doesnt live everywhere >_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i live in farmington hills michigan, it doesn't look like any of the pics posted, except the european hornet, but it was bigger than that, and it wasn't yellow, it was all black. It was slimmer than it also, but a bit longer.

Best answers
it might be the same bigass bug we have here in florida

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, Well, if anyone finds info, or at least the name of it, clue me in.

Best answers
That reminds me. I was going to my friends baseball practice with him and there was a 3-inch long wasp thing with a 3 inch stinger ieesh it was scary and it was next to my shoulder inside the car goddamn it was scary. It was black and white wierd huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom