Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
**** the moon,
Quick we need Link!

Sorry couldnt resist.

In any case id rather see them wasting cash on such stuff that may actually be usefull one day than a new weapon that we all know will be usefull in the wrong way ^^

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Quick we need Link!

Sorry couldnt resist.

In any case id rather see them wasting cash on such stuff that may actually be usefull one day than a new weapon that we all know will be usefull in the wrong way ^^
OH NO! The Moon has got link in his power!

:p

But seriously, I would have to agree. We dont need anymore weapons in this world.

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
We dont need anymore weapons in this world

Exactly, especially when the age of swords was so much more fun and talented.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Haha, I'm amazed at how much the human race can overestimate its abilities. It's a freaking planet (natural satelite, whatever.). You can't blow it to bits with a tiny missile.

And generally, we're not all that powerful and dangerous to ourselves as some like to think. Yes, the Earth is really polluted at the moment, but I bet that if the entire human race dissapeared in a single moment, it wouldn't take nature all that long to fix what we've broken. Hell, nature can actually pollute ITSELF, and has done so numerous times before we even came to be (volcanic ash and cosmic dust are forms of natural pollution, for example), and yet it's still here.

Same goes for the Moon. Only the Moon is basically a dead planet by itself, there's no atmosphere or biosphere to pollute, and even if there is water, as Spunky said, it can't actually spread that much, no matter how massive that missile is. For ****s sake, we've survived Hiroshima and Nagasaski, Chernobyl and the mother****ing Tsar Bomb (do you have any idea how big that thing was?). These went on on EARTH. This is sent to the MOON. Absolutely, ABSOLUTELY nothing to worry about.

Former Forcepit Member :(
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
tsar bomb 57000000 Tonnes of TNT

Best answers
Lol we got over the Hiroshima-Nagasaki all right....Do you think we've really got over it?? There babies are still born mutated...and it's easy for us to say we got over it, but the ppl there know better....this was maybe off-topic...well sorry... :p

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It already glows in the dark. >_> Would be nice if it changed color, though. Ol' white moon's gotten a little boring, wouldn't you agree?
No it doesn't. It reflects sunlight, but doesn't actually glow.

Lol we got over the Hiroshima-Nagasaki all right....Do you think we've really got over it?? There babies are still born mutated...and it's easy for us to say we got over it, but the ppl there know better....this was maybe off-topic...well sorry...
They need to get over it, I'd kill to have a third arm. Imagine the possibilities.

It would make life so much more...pleaaaaaasurable!

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The japs asked for it. They started a war with a nation that has nuclear weapons.

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets not go there Boogeyman

ยฌ_ยฌ

I see everything wrong with where comments like that will lead discussions...

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The japs asked for it. They started a war with a nation that has nuclear weapons.
Last I checked, what Japan did in the past has nothing to do with NASA bombing the moon, so if you're going to go off topic, please create another thread to talk about what Japan asked for.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
No it doesn't. It reflects sunlight, but doesn't actually glow.
More accurately, it reflects light from the earth, which is reflected from the sun. The sun never directly shines on the moon.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
More accurately, it reflects light from the earth, which is reflected from the sun. The sun never directly shines on the moon.
Now *that* is something I did not know. I always thought the moon reflected direct sunlight.

What makes people think that the costs involving in research, exploration, extraction, colonisation and industrialisation of water production on the moon is going to be any cheaper than just bearing with the price of carrying it with you? Its not like theres a lot of long-term productive things to do there once colonised, apart from the odd gravity based experiments and such. (Apart from set up military bases for political leverage of course)
By the time we are ready to start building communities up there affordably, there will be no point due to our inherent ability to f**k the world up.
All the stuff you listed would be required to extract water from the moon. So that PLUS the shipping costs is what it would require. And how much water could we actually bring back? Rockets can only carry so much and we can only shoot so many. The water will get used up too quickly for it to be an effective way of providing water, which makes sense to use that water for people stationed on the moon already.

And there is a Moon treaty I believe, that prevents countries from using it for military purposes I believe.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Now *that* is something I did not know. I always thought the moon reflected direct sunlight.
Actually, I was wrong. It does reflect direct sunlight. I don't know why I thought it didn't. Ugh. Sorry about that. I don't really have an excuse haha, that was pretty stupid for me to say.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's all a conspiracy. NASA found out about the aliens living in the moon, it is hollow afterall? So they trying to penetrate the moon's surface with this bomb so that they can communicate with these aliens inside, or just send a follow-up nuke to destroy them(they obviously keep this secret to deceive us into thinking that they are searching for water).

That's my theory and if you disagree then you really need to think about it, it all makes sense...why else would they go through all that trouble?

Best answers
I think it's all a conspiracy. NASA found out about the aliens living in the moon, it is hollow afterall? So they trying to penetrate the moon's surface with this bomb so that they can communicate with these aliens inside, or just send a follow-up nuke to destroy them(they obviously keep this secret to deceive us into thinking that they are searching for water).

That's my theory and if you disagree then you really need to think about it, it all makes sense...why else would they go through all that trouble?
Moon is hollow???!!!!:shocked::shocked:

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL>...wind in vacuum?? And about knocking the moon outta orbit...technically we gotta produce enough force that'd be greater than the force created when the moon hits the earth..
Well not wind ofcourse, pressure is what I meant.
I think. o.o

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers

You're being sarcastic, right?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think donnierisk is right...they found Cecil and FuSoYa!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom