NASA To Bomb The Moon

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well not wind ofcourse, pressure is what I meant.
I think. o.o
Actually, yes, wind. Ever heard of solar wind? That's one example. Gases from stars and planetary objects moving through space are considered to be wind. Not all wind is the air we breathe.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, yes, wind. Ever heard of solar wind? That's one example. Gases from stars and planetary objects moving through space are considered to be wind. Not all wind is the air we breathe.
Except instead of a nice breeze, you get blasted with deadly radiation :D.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
which brings us to the next point.
The moon is already radiated! Nothing much we can do to make that worse!
Yeah, the moon's been hit by countless meteors because it has no atmosphere to reduce them to dust before they reach the surface. Therefore I'm sure that any little rocket we humans can send up that can't do any damage that hasn't already been done.

Best answers
Nasa will fire the bomb, the bomb misses the moon hitting a ufo killing numerous e.t life form, a report regarding a "direct attack with intent" will be sent back to main head quarters, war will now be risen apon all earthly citizens

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nasa will fire the bomb, the bomb misses the moon hitting a ufo killing numerous e.t life form, a report regarding a "direct attack with intent" will be sent back to main head quarters, war will now be risen apon all earthly citizens
Majin Vegetto, im gonna buy the rights for this idea and sell it to Micheal Bay.

We got a blockbuster, folks.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool! So we'll really go to the moon again. :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Weee let's travel to moon, my parents did I need to meet them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Epic revival!

...well, not really. Instead of making a new thread, I just figured I'd point out, in here, that NASA detected a "significant" amount of water on the Moon.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/11/13/water.moon.nasa/index.html
Omg, revive! /voteban Majin_You

But seriously though, awesome that they managed to discover this by blasting a rocket into the moon. I say we start blasting the crap out of everything in the sky, who knows what sort of cool stuff we'll find!

Also interesting what other stuff they might find out now:

Michael Wargo, chief lunar scientist at NASA headquarters in Washington, said the latest discovery also could unlock the mysteries of the solar system.

He listed several options as sources for the water, including solar winds, comets, giant molecular clouds or even the moon itself through some kind of internal activity. The Earth also may have a role, Wargo said.

"If the water that was formed or deposited is billions of years old, these polar cold traps could hold a key to the history and evolution of the solar system, much as an ice core sample taken on Earth reveals ancient data," NASA said in its statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom