naruto

Best answers
i dunno if u heard but, today i found out that naruto is coming to cartoonetwork on sept 10... i think it will be the new dbz ^^ do u think they will cut out sum stuff? for the chiledreeen? that would suck...

so post what u know,. and if it's worth watching.

DMW

Best answers
Well we new that its coming(2 threads about it already,1 under this 1 is about the voice actors)and yea there taking a bunch of crap out cuz usa isnt as tolerant as japan is with cartoons.So i would reccomend buy the uncut dvd's i got over 80 episodes on dvd uncut,and i wouldnt want the anime any other way.

Best answers
so *** cutting animes :S they should just show it at a later time i still remember the days that only sci-fi channel would show animes such as Ninja Scroll and so on cuz no one else wanted them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Sci-fi channels are really only watched by virgins over 40 anyways so it doesn't matter what they show.

Seriously though, don't bother watching it and just buy the uncut DVD's when they come out. The way cartoons go in america,

it'll go from this

to this

Best answers
i feel like a 40 year virgin now cuz i watched that like 10 years ago :(

Best answers
They will definately cut away. "Naruto's Sexy Jutsu".

The part where he transforms into a naked girl.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Well Sci-fi channels are really only watched by virgins over 40 anyways so it doesn't matter what they show.

Seriously though, don't bother watching it and just buy the uncut DVD's when they come out. The way cartoons go in america,

it'll go from this

to this

I just wonder how they are gonna use that, knowing that scene. o_O

Best answers
no but i won't watch it in english...it will suck...but naruto is getting boring with all the fillers.....MAR and Bleach those 2 are the ones to be watching

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just hope this show doesn't cause any controversy in America. I've seen kids yell out 'kamehameha!!!!'...I wonder if they will start jamming point objects into their hands or bitting their thumb to summon animals..

If so, I'm starting to see the riff between American children's common sense and japanese children's common sense..

Best answers
awww that sux if they edit the blood stuff out just plain sux :p i dont even noe how to get the uncut ones :cry:

(reali hoping it doesnt turn up to be naruto holding the lunch box thing)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
no but i won't watch it in english...it will suck...but naruto is getting boring with all the fillers.....MAR and Bleach those 2 are the ones to be watching
May i ask what anime you are referring to as MAR?
Bleach is cool as h.ll, liking it more then naruto at the moment.
If you have an anime as cool as bleach i´m more then curious about it :)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They showed a very brief moment when Naruto talked and he kind of had a voice like Ash off of Pokemon.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also saw that Naruto was coming to Cartoon Network. Now, usually that would mean DEATH for any good anime, but I know that Viz did the dubbing for Naruto - they also did Inuyasha - and they seem to be quite good at not screwing up animes too badly.

However, I don't know just how much Cartoon Network will want to censor. If this was airing on Adult Swim, I wouldnt be worried. In fact, I would be quite pleased. But cartoon network might try to pull some crap and make it less awesome. This country sure knows how to defile anime.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They were saying about an hour of Naruto Sunday night I believe (I am assuming 2 episodes). The keyword being "night" so it might just be placed on Adult Swim or on the same line-up as Dragon Ball Z: Uncut.

Update:

4 Episodes; September 10th; 9:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.

Update 2:

On Sunday it is 10:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
2 Episodes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reptile said:
May I ask what anime you are referring to as MAR?
:)
Most likely Marchen Awakens Romance.

In regards to the dubbed Naruto, I wouldn't count on it being anywhere near as good as the original. Anime always gets butchered when it comes Stateside.

Best answers
Yes Marchens awakened Romance aka MAR seems very cliche almost redunantly cliche but Anzai Nobuyuki the creator has turned it into a quite interesting anime. The drawings are above average...at some times poor but most of the time very detailed and very Clean and crisp. Takes a few episodes to get into it but likem ost animes...that is what is needed

Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom