naruto

Best answers
hmmm... they kept teh blood... thats good.. BUT the voice on natuto isnt that good... it sounds to much like a 12 year old boy/girl.... kinda sounds like chucky or who ever from rugrats... the other voices are good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yipes, it was good until Naruto opened his mouth. I really had faith that the dubbing would be good (and it was on Mizuki and Iruka...although they sounded very similar to me), and the music was good, but Naruto sounds like a foetus.

Best answers
agreed... maybe they can fix it? lmao not gonna happen.

is the real naruto voice more mature?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he ages in the anime...maybe the voice will get deeper/better/good as the series progresses.

Best answers
there is 2 episodes every week...

HERE is a BIG BIG HUGE MASSIVE faver... could sum one who has seen all the narutos so far please kinda keep track and tell us people who havnt whats differnt? thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty much everyone has seen all the naruto episodes to date, or read the manga; even those that say they hate Naruto and have stopped watching it

but yeh, that clip sounded pretty horrible when Naruto started talking

as for the 4 episodes on saturday night, it seems its episode 1 and 2, then they are repeating episode 1 and 2 on the next hour slot

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I'm moderately pleased with the clip of the show. Everything seems to be pretty much intact. Obviously the voices are always something you have to try to get over since we're used to the original but I wouldnt say it's all that bad.

Also, I like how you can complain that Naruto sounds too much like a 12-year old boy when that's exactly how old he is suppose to be/sound. Beautiful.

Best answers
Haha... didnt know that... well... alot of 12 year old boy's um... YOU KNOW... dont sound like girls <_<

but id really appraiciat if sum one did like sum comentary type stuff... cause id like to get the real feel of naruto.

Best answers
hahah. are you serious? They're going to edit the blood in dbz. Well that won't be fun to look at no more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think his voice sounded fine. Like a 12 year old boy's. You realize Sasuke's voice in the anime makes him sound like a friggin' 18 year old, but I don't hear anyone complaining.

Anyway I probably won't watch this just because I've already seen it... what's the point in seeing it again in English? Even if a dub is good I can't get over the difference, generally. It's just too annoying.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please keep Naruto discussion in the Naruto Discussion stickeys..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom