Naruto

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kakashi got his Sharingan from an Uchiha clan member who was dying, I believe.
Since Kakashi was kind to them, he gave it to Kakashi as a gift. They have not really gone into it, but Kakashi's sharingan is not his own 'bloodline limit,' he wasn't born with it.

The reason he keeps his eye covered is because his Sharingan is -Always- activated, which means while it is seeing things, it constantly drains his Chakra.

Sasuke, like all normal Uchiha members, can activate the Sharingan in his eye at will, while Kakashi cannot, because it's not his eye.

(My fav. chars are Naruto, Jiraiya, Shikamaru and Sarutobi.)

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Kakashi got his Sharingan from an Uchiha clan member who was dying, I believe.
Since Kakashi was kind to them, he gave it to Kakashi as a gift. They have not really gone into it, but Kakashi's sharingan is not his own 'bloodline limit,' he wasn't born with it.

The reason he keeps his eye covered is because his Sharingan is -Always- activated, which means while it is seeing things, it constantly drains his Chakra.

Sasuke, like all normal Uchiha members, can activate the Sharingan in his eye at will, while Kakashi cannot, because it's not his eye.

(My fav. chars are Naruto, Jiraiya, Shikamaru and Sarutobi.)
shhh Alea! at least if your gonna say that write *SPOILER* before you do >_< gaaaaaaaah.
About kakashi's eye though, i think he may also conceal it as he has no control over it as it is there constantly. (unlike sasukes "natural" sharingan which can be actived on and off at will.)
So he covers that eye otherwise he would see the vision of sharingan (its not like normal vision)
And then when he wishes to use it to see ninjutsu techniques he closes his normal eye and focuses through his sharingan (as seen in the zabuza and haku stages)

Best answers
ive heard so many storys about how he got it like he got it from a dying friend ochimaru gave it to bla blah sooo many

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
shhh Alea! at least if your gonna say that write *SPOILER* before you do >_< gaaaaaaaah.
About kakashi's eye though, i think he may also conceal it as he has no control over it as it is there constantly. (unlike sasukes "natural" sharingan which can be actived on and off at will.)
So he covers that eye otherwise he would see the vision of sharingan (its not like normal vision)
And then when he wishes to use it to see ninjutsu techniques he closes his normal eye and focuses through his sharingan (as seen in the zabuza and haku stages)
Um, I fail to see how that's a spoiler, since they never really clearly state beyond a few vague lines..

And I'm not really sure why you decided to entirely copy what I said about covering his eye..

Retired
Best answers
Naruto is a good show, it has humour drama etc. I think it's a lot better than DBZ, because thats just pushing it over the top (not that naruto is that real). there are better animes, but it's one of the best indeed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto Kun said:
then u slow reader, lol, bakusan is the most accurate translator, but so many spelling errors, and bakusans subtitles r a bit faster then anbu aones

...Not really, first of all, a lot of Bakasan's stuff is copied from the manga, whether this is to save time or what I don't know, but it looks odd sometimes. Second, his yellow font is ugly. :(

Best answers
Right, Naruto is cool if you like that kind of anime...not cool if you don't...so what's the point of this thread?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto is on equal grounds with Fullmetal Alchemist for top downloaded on my list.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DR.D said:
how do you rekon kakashi got his sharigan
WHen he was younger he lost an eye, and someone from the Uchiha family had recently died, and his eye fit Kakashi's so the put it in ^_^

EDIT: Ok, someone already said that, oops. =D
Btw, my favorite chars are Kurenai Anko and Naruto before he becomes sane, like say, episodes 1-7

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt orochimaru say he gave kakashi his sharingan when he encounters him when hes sealing the demon seal on sasuke?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Orochimaru doesn't say that, becuase he didn't ^_^ I think he says something more like, "Ah, I see you still use that SHaringan" you know? Lee sounds funny, and SHikamaru says troublesome too much. but I love Naruto.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orochimaru just says,

(Kakashi) "Why are you after Sasuke?"

(Orochimaru) "You're lucky, since you got what you wanted already.. You didn't have THAT a long time ago. That.. Sharingan in your left eye. I want it too. Uchiha's powers, that is."

I don't see what would lead you to believe that Orochimaru GAVE him the Sharingan.

Best answers
the fact that orochimaru knows about it and speaks so confidently is reason enough to speculate. who knows? it could be true. i guess we wont find out until the story reveals it.

Best answers
didnt orochimaru do sumthing to susakes brother? cos in the exam (stage 2) he mentions sumthing bout susakes bro.. (as i remember)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyfore said:
the fact that orochimaru knows about it and speaks so confidently is reason enough to speculate. who knows? it could be true. i guess we wont find out until the story reveals it.
Um no, not only does Orochimaru know about it, pretty much everyone knows about it.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyfore said:
The only reason he "Knnows about it and speaks so confidently"

is that Orochimaru is FROM Konoha. He -knew- Kakashi, as Jiraiya was Kakashi's jounin-sensei, and both Orochimaru and Jiraiya were taught by the 4th Hokage.

He knew Kakashi, knew he didn't used to have the sharingan, and commented on how he now had one o_o

Best answers
well there are alot of diff things on it i rekon his friend was a uchiha dude and when he got killed he took his eye. ochimaru is one weird ***** dont ya think

Best answers
[eD] ! said:
WHen he was younger he lost an eye, and someone from the Uchiha family had recently died, and his eye fit Kakashi's so the put it in ^_^

EDIT: Ok, someone already said that, oops. =D
Btw, my favorite chars are Kurenai Anko and Naruto before he becomes sane, like say, episodes 1-7
that does make sense because i noticed a scar over that eye. About the covering of the eye. Mabye it could be the same reason blind people where sunglasses all the time. To try not to make people uncomfortable. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom