naruto storm : revolution

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/11/naruto-storm-revolution-new-console-naruto-game-confirmed/

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! It’s confirmed, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (or just Naruto Storm Revolution for short) is making it’s way to the Microsoft Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in 2014! The news comes from the latest issue of Shonen Jump and shows Naruto and Sasuke together launching a Chidori-Rasengan as a team! The game will have over 100 playable characters with character design by Masashi Kishimoto.

Although not confirmed, the game will likely also be released in North America and Europe in 2014. Namco Bandai Europe had made domain registrations a few months ago, hinting at Naruto Storm Revolution’s release. With the launch of the new consoles, we initially thought it might be for the PS4 and Xbox One, but it seems there is still life for PS3 and Xbox 360!

More information is expected to be revealed in December’s Jump Festa event. Of course, Saiyan Island hopes to provide you the latest details on the game as soon as they are released!

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/545/Naruto-Revolution1.jpg

according to Namco Bandais fb page its coming also for next gen consoles

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh, Saiyan Island...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh, These games are getting as bad as the Tenkaichi/Raging Blast games. Same shit over and over again.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't argue with taste. Yours is terrible, no argument there.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, because your opinion on his taste isn't biased or anything. It's not like he enjoys something that appears to be something that you don't enjoy at all.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HLEV is insulting you, and Damaera is defending you.

Also, HLEV wears a Bulma mask when he smacks it to his dbz graphic novels.

Edit: Had to edit it, due to request from higher ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
but what does HELV know about my taste, he only knows few things.
HELV, you cant just go around and judge people by some few thngs

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Everyone has different opinions on things, you can't exactly argue on taste. I for one always enjoy these games, though I never play them again once I finished them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny how everyone's all like "omg hlev is insulting your taste" when I was just being ironic about the guy's "NO, these games are REALLY GOOD!!" as if there's no room for opinion and DS is flat out wrong.

Also, HLEV wears a Bulma mask when he masturbates to his dbz graphic novels.
This idea must have crossed your mind when you wore Superman's mask while masturbating to your superhero comics.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're certainly not bad games, it's just it's the same game every year (speaking to the dude that actually wants to converse about the game). After the 12th iteration, there's no more reason to really get excited about them. I would rather throw my 60 bucks into a game that still catches my interest or changes things up.

'scuse me while I go throw on my Ash Ketchum mask and go jack off to the Pokemon tv series.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the difference between you and deathshot is that you were being a douchenozzle. Deathshot gave a valid opinion, and you just simply said he has no taste and there's no argument to make anyone think otherwise. Perhaps if you had said something less ignorant and offensive, you wouldn't be getting these reactions.

With that being said, Deathshot does have a point. Despite these games seemingly getting bigger and bigger with each release, they eventually grow stale because all it is, is just more characters and a slightly longer or different story. The gameplay may be good, but it's not like each game touches on the gameplay in a huge way, so it's essentially the same thing. I miss when games like these weren't annual and their releases actually meant more to a lot more people. A lot of studios are doing this with different games, and I can't wait for this trend of yearly releases to die out.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said you did?

Funny how everyone's all like "omg hlev is insulting your taste" when I was just being ironic about the guy's "NO, these games are REALLY GOOD!!" as if there's no room for opinion and DS is flat out wrong.
I was pointing out the difference between your "opinion" and Deathshot's opinion. People aren't reacting to you insulting zeroro6646's taste because you have a negative opinion about the franchise, but because you're being a gigantic douche about the whole thing. See my previous post.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you failed to interpret my initial post and now skipped the part where I said I was just being ironic about the guy's "NO, these games are REALLY GOOD!!" as if there's no room for opinion and DS is flat out wrong so you could call me a douchenozzle, and now a gigantic douche.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I read it and called you out on your bluff for being a ****. You weren't being ironic about his opinion, and if people truly believed there was no room for negative opinions for the game, then people would have challenged the only negative opinion worth discussing outside of a childish spat (hint: not yours).

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh boy. I'm not sure if it's worth it, but I'll give it a try.

I didn't claim that zeroro6646 thinks there can be no opinions, I subtly (too subtly for you, it appears) pointed out that he disagreed with DS in a form of fact, as if DS is flat out wrong by giving a more direct example of how wrong it is. Hell, I don't even own a console so obviously I'm not disagreeing with anyone's opinions here. zeroro6646 likes these games, DS not so much, but specifically quoting DS to say "NO, they're GOOD" is what made me reply.

Also I'm very offended by zeroro6646 calling me HELV!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then elaborate a bit next time. Believe this or not, text doesn't convey emotion or inflection. Not that I believe you weren't just being a huge douche, as you usually are towards anything gaming or dbz related (speaking of, I think we've had this conversation before). But even considering just the few percent chance that you're being truthful, you had to know that no one on this planet is gonna A. know that you've never played the game or have a console and B. know wtf your "ironic" statement is gonna mean through text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom