Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Best answers
haha yeah i agree with u... but some other chars didnt deserved to die in such a meaningless way, like kakashi (pierced by a stone xD)
Kakashi died because he used all his chakra using the Mangekyo Sharingan.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleach has gotten to the point where every fight becomes pointless "drama" wise. No main char will evar die. And if they should've died, they just go hollow or something whoo.
Well not all of them. Only that guy...i can't remember his name (two balls in a jar) did it. The rest just die. Sorry for the off topic, don't mind me i'm just a Bleach nerd. :fight:

And

Kakashi died because he used all his chakra using the Mangekyo Sharingan.
yeah, that's right. Kakashi is cool, he can't just die being pierced by a stone.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a bit surprised by myself that I'm going to defend dragonball Z but the whole philosophy in DBZ is that dead does not exist. After your flesh dies off, you go towards another realm. Entires sagas have been based around this.
Which makes resurrecting people acceptable imo, hence I consider this the only anime/manga that is allowed to pull **** like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well not all of them. Only that guy...i can't remember his name (two balls in a jar) did it. The rest just die. Sorry for the off topic, don't mind me i'm just a Bleach nerd. :fight:
Main character, meaning good guy. Baddies die ofc. What I mean, whenever you see Ichigo fights, he wins. If he loses, he'll go bat**** hollowified or smth. What he doesn't do is die. Same for any other char. I bet Hiyori will be saved by Orihime somehow too.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well who knows...maybe he'll die in the end. :) Plus, the hollowfication stuff is pretty interesting if you ask me. I mean Ichigo is some sort of experiment/prototype that has both Shinigami and hollow,but he's not Arrancar or Vaizard(he turned into Shinigami and Hollow at the same time). i'm curious how it will turn out, i hope it won't be something lame.

Buuuuut... enough Bleach talk in the Naruto manga thread. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow I just looked back and I FINALLY GET WHY THEY AREN'T SHOWING TSUNADE! She is in her original form! Not the young form!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i read pain saga few days ago, had some happy tears of overwhelming Naruto and how people saw him as their savior. Pretty badass entry by him smashing pain into nothing

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow I just looked back and I FINALLY GET WHY THEY AREN'T SHOWING TSUNADE! She is in her original form! Not the young form!
You figured it out now? What was there to figure out in the first place? I mean it seemed pretty clear to me when those chapters were out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You figured it out now? What was there to figure out in the first place? I mean it seemed pretty clear to me when those chapters were out.
I didn't really pay attention to the picture of Tsunade til I noticed she had grown a bit wrinkled and thinner.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda wish they did show what she looked like. Especially if/when she recovers, I feel like she won't be able to reverse the effects of that jutsu so well after this time.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll tell you how she really looks like.
Like a mummy, a dried fruit etc. :)
But if she recovers, she will certainly do that jutsu again. No worries.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are still not allowed to post chapters on the forums. :p But yeah, been out for a couple of hours now. I still say: Sasuke needs to die, Sakura needs to die, Naruto is awesome.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oooooook.
Sakura is a *****, Sasuke is a ****head so they deserve to be/to die together(Like Sicron said).
I bet that Naruto won't be in time to catch them or if he does catch them it will one of those heart tearing moments.
Oh...and i like Madara's collection. :)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh forgot about posting chapters D;

but yes, Sakura is boring me so much, I hope something good will come out of all of this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom