Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Best answers
I think he was saying that 425 is a waste of time. I really don't think so. I liked seeing what Kakashi's father looks like :D Konohamaru is going to stand up for Konoha! He's not gonna let Tsunade meet the same fate as the old geezer-kore!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like Naruto's dream is crushed.

I've been reading the Narutofan forums 'cause I'm a nerd like that.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Quite surprised Konoha really got blown up. I bet Naruto will be pissed when he sees this.

Best answers
I still hope the slugs transported the villagers somewhere safe. Hopefully when Naruto becomes a Hokage, he'll unite and rebuild Konoha to the fullest. He's the only one capable of doing so, I mean look at how many people are there for him, even people from other countries, maybe they'll come and help them rebuild :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still hope the slugs transported the villagers somewhere safe. Hopefully when Naruto becomes a Hokage, he'll unite and rebuild Konoha to the fullest. He's the only one capable of doing so, I mean look at how many people are there for him, even people from other countries, maybe they'll come and help them rebuild :D
be aware of gaara's sandbox! though did gaara lose his powers actually? im not sure

also the question is left, if all Tailed-monsters are sealed and won't be used by akutski, what will happen to them?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, Naruto finally became DBZ...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
be aware of gaara's sandbox! though did gaara lose his powers actually? im not sure
He only lost the monster inside of him. The sand powers belongs to him.

Best answers
Though i believe sand no longer acts on it's own. Thus it wont protect him anymore. He still has the power to control sand, but this time around without 1-tailed beast it's not as strong.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Though i believe sand no longer acts on it's own. Thus it wont protect him anymore. He still has the power to control sand, but this time around without 1-tailed beast it's not as strong.
Yea, I don't think the sand will protect him anymore. I haven't' seen it doing so after he lost it. Though, I haven't even seen him fighting after he lost it.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, sasukes plan was to destroy konoha. Seeing this I think he may have a change of heart. I predict a united naruto / sasuke front against pein- somehow.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, sasukes plan was to destroy konoha. Seeing this I think he may have a change of heart. I predict a united naruto / sasuke front against pein- somehow.
I don't think so. It to good to be true, it will never happen:)

Best answers
Nice Chapter :smile: . We haven't seen 1 for a while.. this is the first time in this month when i can't wait for the next chapter .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be pretty epic for Team Kakashi to unite again to face Pain. But yeah, doubtful that'll happen.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I don't know if it's that doubtfull. It just won't be team 'Kakashi', just team 7 (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura). After all, every Shinobi has got to outgrow the protection of the squad leader and take their own route, but, well, it could not happen. Lately the Naruto plot hasn't been that exiting until the latest chapter, but it did have some twists in the story, so our speculation might not just be up - to date with the creators imagination or should I say, destionation.

Anyhow, putting that aside, what 'confuses' me, is a Pain character calling another Pein character "Nagato". But, Nagato was suppostly to be the 4th Hokage, Naruto's father.
So, would that mean that Nagato is somehow behind the attack, for some specific, unknow reason? Or is it just because appearently, the major attack on Konoha by the Nine Tailed Beast, Kyuubi, the Bijuu really was controlled A.K.A planed by a certain someone and while Nagato saved the village, he might realized that he did a mistake for a certain reason and had decided to come back and 'fix' what he had 'done'? Yet again, that would be quite questionable, since the well known Yondaime died while sealing the Bijuu into his son, Naruto.

Well, I really dunno, it's very possibble that I'm heading in the wrong direction, but thinking yet again, I might not be, quite.

Best answers
It'd be pretty epic for Team Kakashi to unite again to face Pain. But yeah, doubtful that'll happen.
Team Kakashi ? I would call it Team Naruto cause Kakashi is in a bad situation and Sakura it's not strong enough to fight against Pain. Sasuke is in a emo condition and is out of way too... so the only 1 is Naruto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom