Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally thought that the Sage of Six Paths was an only child. Wonder what happened to the other.
If we look at the rikudo transformations, appearance wise we see that Madara has the outfit coresponding to the other rikudo brother(check manga panel).
In the end it seems that we'll get the well known brother/best friend duel. And i have a feeling that it won't end with Madara's defeat. Sasuke's still around and he'll awaken the rinnegan soon enough.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For clarification about the spoilers, this thread was originally for the anime, which then evolved into a discussion about the manga. The spoilers allowed warning is more of just a notification for people who don't want to be spoiled. With that being said, if you're going to post a spoiler scan, you really should put it in a spoiler tag because not everyone looks at them when they're released a day or two before the chapter.

Speaking of the spoiler, it's apparently fake.

As for the chapter, now I really don't know what to think of Naruto. I think it's both cool and really ******* lame that the Sage has made an appearance. The reincarnation thing is also really stupid and predictable, and I'm willing to bet that Sasuke is the reincarnation of the other son.

--- edit ---

If we look at the rikudo transformations, appearance wise we see that Madara has the outfit coresponding to the other rikudo brother(check manga panel).
In the end it seems that we'll get the well known brother/best friend duel. And i have a feeling that it won't end with Madara's defeat. Sasuke's still around and he'll awaken the rinnegan soon enough.
Maybe the brother had more to do with the whole 10 tails thing than we thought, and he was the one who was the host instead of the Sage. And why would Sasuke obtain the Rinnegan?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because he now has Hashirama's cells infused/implanted in him by Kabuto. That and what other purpose does he serve!? Naruto vs. Sasuke will eventually happen just as the rikudo brothers probablh fought in the past.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no he hasn implanted him hashirama cells where did u get that lol `?

kabuto only mentioned that he has good healing skills due his medicine jutsu and his wisdom about hashirama cells

and btw hashirama gave sasuke only the last of his chakra not his cells ,due hes not living in his own body
i think you didnt read how the "edo tensei" actually work
hashirama is there as a zombie but its not his body which means its only his soul and chakra walking with a dead body so he never could give sasuke his cells
sasuke wont get RINNEGAN

~url snip~

Last edited by a moderator:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Screen Shot 2014-03-26 at 5.54.00 PM.png
I think here is a lot more to Kaguya, her son's and Hagoromo's sons than what meets the eye. We see a striking resemblence of Kaguya and her oldest grandson, Indra, in the Kaguya Clans prodigy Kimimaro.

Also, Kaguya does resemble the Death God in appereance and so does her other son as well, meaning that Hagoromo's brother might be the last link connecting the Uzumaki (they were the users of Shiki Fuuin) and the Senju (Hagoromo's brother is the uncle to Ashura, the original Senju ancestor). Also, Kaguya has blank eyes meaning that this might finally explain the byakugan as well. Therefore, Senju and Uchiha have ties to Hagoromo, and Uzumaki and Hyuuga may have ties to his brother, also the Kaguya clan might be blood related or just be a group of Kaguya worshippers.. she was a demon that was feared and the Kaguya clan loved to rage war and fought like demons.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
filipe. I think even you know that direct url's to manga sites isn't allowed.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What skyrider is saying is next time use imgur or the forum attach feature to upload it or something similar and make sure there is no info in the image for others to directly learn how to find the manga through less legitimate means

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no he hasn implanted him hashirama cells where did u get that lol `?

kabuto only mentioned that he has good healing skills due his medicine jutsu and his wisdom about hashirama cells

and btw hashirama gave sasuke only the last of his chakra not his cells ,due hes not living in his own body
i think you didnt read how the "edo tensei" actually work
hashirama is there as a zombie but its not his body which means its only his soul and chakra walking with a dead body so he never could give sasuke his cells
sasuke wont get RINNEGAN

~url snip~
I wasn't talking about Edo Hashirama. And i know how it works. I was reffering to Kabuto's chakra and cells. Because Kabuto is a sage too. Maybe it won't happen but it was a thought i wanted to share.

Another interesting fact is that the sharingan mutation happened right from the first generation.
Also @Baaja: cool theories indeed. Pretty sure they're all connected.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looks like both sasuke and naruto transforms into the rikodu sennin mode
and WTH GUY IS OWNING THAT MADARA HES NEARLY BLOODING THAT FACK OUT
i have the feeling that either naruto or sasuke dies

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
View attachment 2346
Also, Kaguya has blank eyes meaning that this might finally explain the byakugan as well. Therefore, Senju and Uchiha have ties to Hagoromo, and Uzumaki and Hyuuga may have ties to his brother.
Told you! :)
This finally corresponds to Kakashi's statement that the Byakugan is actually an even older doujutsu than Sharingan! :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
dafack guy used the night moth and broke madaras thorax
madaras aknowledges him as his strongest enemy!
this fight was EPIC

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Makes me wonder how the battle will be in the anime. Either way, nice solid manga. Shame it was so short.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GUY NEEDS TO DIE, STUPID NARUTO SHOULD HAD LET GUY DIE, IT WAS THE PERFECT WAY TO END HIS LIFE!!! @__@

madaras aknowledges him as his strongest enemy!
Nah not really. Madara said he was his strongest enemy, as far as Taijutsu is concerned.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty skeptical in how this is going to play out. Meaning how the quality of the story will change after Naruto and Sasuke's power-up. But so far i'm enjoying it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if he doesn't die, I would imagine he'd be pretty useless because he basically destroyed his body.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sasuke and naruto will fight when its over, naruto wont want to. Sasuke will insist it must be done because of "reasons".

naruto will hesitate but do it if thats what sasuke wants because of typical anime bullcrap.

Sasuke will win the fight, but not be able to kill naruto because he finally realized they are bros, big sad moment. Next chapter is full of noodles n shit

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
sasuke and naruto will fight when its over, naruto wont want to. Sasuke will insist it must be done because of "reasons".

naruto will hesitate but do it if thats what sasuke wants because of typical anime bullcrap.

Sasuke will win the fight, but not be able to kill naruto because he finally realized they are bros, big sad moment. Next chapter is full of noodles n shit
Kishimoto dat u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom