Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Lands decent damaging blows? Pfffft, I'm ready to see him kick the shit out of Madara before he dies.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was it ever explained how the all the swordsmen died? I'm willing to bet that Gai's dad managed to kill at least one of them during that encounter.

The eighth gate must be pretty powerful, because he seemed to be able to hold off all 7 of them while letting the other 3 escape.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The eighth gate must be pretty powerful, because he seemed to be able to hold off all 7 of them while letting the other 3 escape.
Well, even though Guy's dad was a simple Genin, I'm not sure if it was because he was too weak or because he was unable to use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu.
But either way, it was explained before that the Eight Gate could make a Genin kid as strong as a Hokage. So yeah, I assume it must be pretty badass.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well correct me if i'm wrong but we don't know how all of the other swordsmen of the group died except Zabuza. If it was mentioned then i don't remember.
Anyway my guess is that only Zabuza managed to get away somehow. Possibly because of his blood thirsty sword and his skills of course.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really? I thought that the guy with razor sharp teeth and that blood(iron absorbing) sword was him. Either way.... most of them were probably wiped out by Dai.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WHAT DA FACK GUY IS OWNING MADARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NARUTO IS BACK

AND DA FACK GUY IS REALLY OWNING MADARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You go get 'em, Guy. It'll be worth seeing him die, that Night Elephant kicks some ass.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was at the very least satisfying. Sure this Gate No 8 release is pure bad ass and he inflicted a lot of damage but Madara got up pretty easily. I was cool that he received assistance tough. They managed to pull off a good combo.
But of course this was just to buy time for Obito's return since Guy will die any moment now (since he used the Night Elephant 8 hit combo plus one extra hit at the beginning).

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
inb4 Naruto insane power up. Or some miraculous combo happens with him and maybe Sasuke.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should probably post that in a spoiler tag if you're going to post spoiler scans.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a "spoilers allowed" topic so i guess it's fine. We would have found out tomorrow eventually so yeah.
As for the pic.... i guess it was bound to happen sooner or later (another extra sign was Obito extracting part of 1Tail and 8Tails for this purpose). We all saw it coming. But it looks pretty damn cool. :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
this guy always post pics from manga book its chapter 674 or 675

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This is a "spoilers allowed" topic so i guess it's fine. We would have found out tomorrow eventually so yeah.
This should definitely be in a spoiler tag. No need to get technical, we all know what "Spoilers Allowed" means, and I'm pretty sure that term is not considering early scans -_-

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're also right.
Funny thing is... that double page scan isn't part of today's chapter.
As for the chapter itself, was it mentioned before that rikudo's mom had two sons? Because i sure as hell don't remember it that way.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
its chapter 674-5
but look naruto met already now the sage of six paths and naruto is the reincarnation of his son so he definetly transforms into sage six path MODE MDOE DUDE HE WILL TRANSFORM AND OWN MADARAS ASSS

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I personally thought that the Sage of Six Paths was an only child. Wonder what happened to the other.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Really? Wasn't it already mentioned that the whole Senju vs Uchiha conflict started from the Sage's two sons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom