Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
he good only the small amount chakra from hashirama which he had in remaining sasuke is definetly dead

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup .There we have it. After that he can use the technique Hashirama talked about on Madara.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know but i have a feeling Sasuke will eventually become the final villain.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i say it again...
first off all he only good chakra from first NOT HIS CELLS
that means he cant use izanami or izanagi
secound madara stabbed through his heart and he is currently dying in new manga he already puked alot of blood and stuff

p.s TOBI IS BACK ! which means also that obito is dead due tobi was fused with his body which kept him alive

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I swear to God that i expect seeing Naruto and Sasuke fusing in the next chapter. Naruke? Sasuto? You name it.
Chapter was kick ass anyway. I found it odd to see Tobi/Spiral Zetsu controlling that huge wooden statue. Some guys commented that it could be Yamato in it and i like the idea since he didn't seem to be connected to the Mazou.
Aside from the poop jokes which were cool.... Orochimaru is cooking something up really soon. Can't wait.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto and Sasuke wont die. They will both be alive and kicking by the end of the Manga.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course. But it's all about the circumstances in which that happens.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My theory is that Madara will get defeated by Sakura.

After which, Tsunade dies and Sakura is left to be the Hokage

And Karin will be the final villain and will have to battle it out with our dear Hokage.
It all makes sense now.

All jokes aside, this chapter was great, Sas and Naru will likely not die on us, but it is still intriguing to see how this pans out.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Doubt Naruto will die, seeing the whole manga is named after him.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol madara sennin mode and looks like he will fight with kakashi on next manga and also obito infront of sasuke wwhat will he do too him ?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s someone is using Tobi armor is injured and we can see inside the armor the proof

i think its yamato

and why would madara fight kakashi ? i think he got the rinnegan implented now who knows lol

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My opinion is that it's more likely Kabuto near Sasuker than Obito. I mean...Madara is heading to take the eye, Black Zetsu is constraining and keeping Obito alive because he can't let Kakashi and Minato take that away until Madara arrives.
Great chapter anyway. Totally love Madara's Rikudo outfit. Also... i guess we'll see Yamato's face pretty soon since he's wearing Spiral Zetsu (He's brainwashed or something).
Sakura really was kick-ass with the whole CPR thing. My only question is..... will Minato "die"/be released if he uses the same Sealing Justu as before? Or is it required for a living person to do it!? If that's going to be the case then someone needs to be sacrificed.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
In my opinion, you can't exactly die if you are already dead. The reanimation jutsu is what is keeping them "alive" so to speak, so I don't think Minato will be harmed. But I'll guess we will see soon enough.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
good point tenzo , obito and kabuto were only one fighting bathfoot!

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm a little lost here, so many eyes floating around. Where exactly is Madara's left eye?

As far as I know, Obito has his right eye and Kakashi has Obito's left eye. Where is the Madara's left eye? I know Obito used Madara's eye but they never mentioned what happened to the other one. So why is Madara heading for Kakashi now if he doesn't have it? :-/

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should pay more attention to the story or go back a few chapters.
Long story short... after Obito took Madara's eyes from Nagato he hides the right one and implants the left one in his left eye socket (the one that was empty all along). Later on ... White Zetsu finds Madara's right eye and gives it to him. His left eye is still in Obito's socket and that' where he went right now.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looks like obito is bad again lol
( i finally captured you ninte tails)
yeah he got kyuubi from minato he absorbed him while minato tried to give naruto his kyuubi half
and looks like its kabuto infront of sasuke i bet he will help him

p.s and wtf madara did a big mistake throwing out the rikudo sennins weapons of his body that dumb ass probably dont know what kind of weapons he just threw away...

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm curious to see how will Naruto be saved now. My guess is that Obito still has a part in all this, maybe that's why Kishi kept him alive so far.
May take on this: Madara gets his eye back, Black Zetsu is a bit off-guard and 9Tails stores into Obito thus saving him and giving him control over his body to repel Black Zetsu. Then somehow Obito helps Naruto.
Oh and Sasuke will probably be absorbed by Kabuto or Orochimaru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom