Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Best answers
I would like to see a Sasuke vs Madara battle. This will be the perfect time for Sasuke to show his EMS abilities and to get hyped of being THE greatest Uchiha, who only Naruto can defeat. If Kishi keeps up with the destiny stuff, there's a good chance of this happening. I only don't know what reason Sasuke might have to fight Madara xD

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I would like to see a Sasuke vs Madara battle. This will be the perfect time for Sasuke to show his EMS abilities and to get hyped of being THE greatest Uchiha, who only Naruto can defeat. If Kishi keeps up with the destiny stuff, there's a good chance of this happening. I only don't know what reason Sasuke might have to fight Madara xD
Sasuke is 100% unable to beat Madara. He already tried fighting the 5 Kages and in less than 5 seconds Tobi had to rescue him right away, unlike Madara who can defeat all of them by himself. Besides, Sasuke can only use like 3 techniques before he's exhausted and Madara has unlimited chakra + Perfect Susano + Immortality + Rinnengan + Awesomeness...

What i'm trying to say is that that battle wouldn't be interesting at all since their power gap is huge. Madara will only be defeated by someone who pulls out a great trap to seal him, but still going undefeated.

Super Saiyan Dabura
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Good question is, why would Sasuke help Naruto now?
Also Sasuke has eternal mangekyuo now and who knows what not, he will never be at Madara's level, but Naruto on the other hand is a god atm.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Boring chapter :/

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Aw man Sasuke that Young Body of your's.... Orochimaru has been revived... Who would have thought...?

Though I do like how it is turning out. Sasuke is looking less like a little cry baby ***** now.

Last edited:
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
lol this is getting pretty awful. I guess it's good, but compared to the way Naruto originally started out I ******* hate the way it's going now. The only thing I like about this is how Sasuke is growing out of his emo ***** phase.

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. It adds a nother variable to the story and i'm curious to see how it goes.

Best answers
So Gedo Mazo is Juubi's vessel? Kinda makes sense.
And that line of Tobi's "Kakashi, it's no wonder you've lived a live full of regret" was kinda o_O. How the **** does he know how he has lived his life? He has seen him how many times - 2 at maximum?
Just don't tell me people are gonna start with the Obito crap again -_-. Please Kishi, be better than that!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
For Tobi to be Obito, Obito had to have an upgrade in body or mind and there comes Zetsu. Somehow, some parts of Madara, his memories and feelings have been incorporated into Obito for this all to be true. And I find it reasonable for Tobi to be Obito (not fully but in body) because of the clashes he's had so far with Kakashi, and the fact that Kakashi is on that battlefield atm.

However, my three favorite candidates for Tobi are, Obito, Izuna and Kagami. I think I wrote something about Tobi=Izuna, and that it might not be probable but oh yet possible. I haven't however tread into Tobi = Uchiha Kagami yet and I've read some interesting things and I'll try to lay it down for you. Well just look at this picture:

Now, it makes a little more sense being that Tobi is so old... He is as old as Danzou and Sarutobi were, and we all know how strong they were. Wouldn't an Uchiha that was in the same team as them, be extremely strong as well? Furthermore, Kagami was the disciple of Tobirama Senju, the 2nd Hokage. (Not going to mention the "Tobi"-"Tobirama" but you get it). When Minato fought Tobi, he concluded that Tobi used space & time jutsus that were probably even better than his own and Tobirama's (the one who invented that shit). Couldn't then Kagami have also learned it and been a proficient user of s/t jutsus?

During the Tobi+Kyuubi attack on Konoha, in a panel where Hiruzen shouts that they have driven the Kyuubi out of the village, you can see all of the members of Tobirama's team, the two old kage ministers, the Hokage Sarutobi and even the fat Akimichi, but Danzou and Kagami aren't present.

So what would the motive be for Kagami to hate Konoha, and try to make world peace (in his own twisted way). Well, we know that he had experienced war before and Itachi did some crazy shit to not experience it again, Kagami could thus be the same product of the shinobi world as Nagato and partially Itachi were. Furthermore, the coolest idea for this theory is that...Tobirama Senju was Hashirama's younger brother. And we know that he lived during the timeline when the Uchihas fought the Senjus...So let's say that Hashirama and Madara were approx the same age, then Tobirama and Izuna would also be roughly the same age. And we see Tobirama training the next generation of Konoha shinobi, and there we find Kagami. Meaning, that Kagami's generation of Uchiha is the one that followed Madara and Izuna's, implicating that Kagami could well be the son of either of them or a nephew to them. This could answer the question why he acts the way he does, how Kyuubi seems to think that the Tobi chakra is Madara chakra. How Tobi knows how to control Kyuubi, how one is able to get the Rinnegan, as Madara had the Rinnegan right when he died.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Very interesting idea. I think this may have enough material in it to be highly possible.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I think it's intentionally trying to make you think that, as you can see half of Tobi's body (face) and the other half was squashed by a stone from Obito.

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully the mystery will be over soon.
Who knows... maybe Tobi has parts from Obito(the eye mostly), MAdara, Kagami. Either way it will be entertaining to see. :)

Best answers
So they finally found out Tobi's weakness. I think I know what happened now - when Naruto was about to hit Tobi with the Rasengan, Tobi transfered his body to the other dimension, where his body becomes solid . However, it seems like Kakashi sends the objects that he uses Kamui on to the same dimension as Tobi. So when Kakashi Kamui'd the Rasengan, it got transfered to Tobi's dimension, where Tobi's body is solid and it hit him there!
There you go, I think the mystery is solved.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
oooo progress!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I liked this chapter. Can anyone confirm if this shonen jump issue is a double one?(= it will be printed next week too so no chapters next week)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't a double, it was a Special for the Movie coming out and the Chapter of the Week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom