Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He'll go ssj3. i mean Rikudo Sennin mode, with rinnegan and all.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was very lame, before when he was the ordinary Jinchuuriki his wounds healed quickly..when he was Sennin Mode, he almost never got hurt...now that he has like the strongest power up ever...never before seen...he sprained his ankle...:p
Imagine it like this, he's physically so strong! So hard to damage.
So just image the strain caused on his body by that flashstep. The ability is just that powerful!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Can't Imagen then what happens when he'll fight someone.. he'll break his wrists or hand when he fights someone?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As said before. He hasn't got used to the Power he is using. I mean he got it that instant then tried using it, not knowing the consequences of the use. He may have been used to not taking damage due to Sage mode and in this mode he can actually take damage.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Right now I think he is a glass cannon, too much power for his body to handle. Like when Rock Lee said that Sasuke had his speed, but he couldn't uphold it for long because he had only been training that way for a month, where as Rock Lee's body was much more fitter and he had the body to sustain that level of speed. Now I see two scenarios growing out of this, combine SM & RM, which is very probable. The next deal is for Gai to be a bit of Naruto's teacher so he can get a more strengthened body, which isn't as probable BUT Gai's involvement into this whole island-chapter, fighting Kisame, getting hype again for his taijutsu..might make it happen so.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man. Atleast I know I am not the only one who was thinking Naruto would somewhere get trained under Gai for this.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right now I think he is a glass cannon, too much power for his body to handle. Like when Rock Lee said that Sasuke had his speed, but he couldn't uphold it for long because he had only been training that way for a month, where as Rock Lee's body was much more fitter and he had the body to sustain that level of speed. Now I see two scenarios growing out of this, combine SM & RM, which is very probable. The next deal is for Gai to be a bit of Naruto's teacher so he can get a more strengthened body, which isn't as probable BUT Gai's involvement into this whole island-chapter, fighting Kisame, getting hype again for his taijutsu..might make it happen so.
I completely and utterly disagree.

Remember the Sage of the Six Paths? He had two sons, each inherited "half" of the Sage of the Six Paths strenght.
You have Senju clan ancestor which inherited his physical strength and willpower. (Naruto is a descended of this group.)
Then you have the Uchiha clan, which inherited the eyes of the sage. (I personally believe Nagato is somehow related to the uchiha clan too, however due too lacking the physical part of the sage of the six paths, he never recovered fully from the attack he used on the leader of country of the rain and just falls short of the sage of the six paths due too his lower stamina/chakra.)

Naruto's current stage is pretty much what the son of the sage of six paths looked like. And seeing how he has handled huge quantities of power before, without any damage because of it. I believe his body is fully capable of handeling it fine. However, what happened here was simply a case of being unable to control it properly yet.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ****ING TOLD YOU GUYS. Naruto has turned into DBZ. Even Kisame is doing the ****ing Shark Kamehameha wave. Look at his stance on the first page. Lmao.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darn...i was sure that Tobi's face wouldn't be revealed that easily.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's really amazing... Kisame... That guy is awesome. I really like his history. He's a huge part in Naruto it appears. It's clear he won't be the one to reveal Tobi's identity, though.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tobi's face and secrets will be revealed at the end of the story/final showdown that's for sure.
Although my theory about Tobi involves Uchiha Madara/Tobi, Zetsu, Tobi's lab with all the those jars with sharingans and some imagination. What can i come up with? Something weird like Tobi having a lot of spare bodies/body parts(Zetsu) and sharingans(laboratory).

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah. That would make the whole Tobi thing really odd... I prefer it being some uber jutsu he used. Perhaps he is just another guy who found Madara's corpse and pulled out his eyes and became the strongest character in the manga? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom