Naruto fighting game for GC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if ANYONE has found something that says that this game will come out in Europe...because if I 'm sure it won't come out in Europe I'll probably buy the import version..........So, if anyone has proof it will be released in Europe, please post it here. :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i saw allot of pics and movie's of it everywhere...
but i dunno if its going to be realesed here....

btw : the game doesnt looks very cool :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does to me. o_O

But I wasn't asking for movies, I wanted to know if it will be released here, preferably with english subs...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the moment there are only rumors that it will be released here. Some say that if it is, it will probobly be licenced by August or something.

Either that or mod your PS2/or GC so it can play Japanese games. Which I think is illegal and can't be discussed here...

KyoKusanagi

K
I really hate how because of a few tightwads at sony, nintendo, microsoft etc, we the gamers get left out in the cold because THEY decide what games a region will play or what games will make the most money. (yes i know its a money making venture like most things these days), but what really gets up me is the fact they make it illegal to play so called "out of region games".

Its no different if i were to buy GBA games overseas for a GBA i bought here, or buying music cd's on import or for that matter, multi region DVDs or games for PC not yet released here.

For too long, the PAL and English Speaking NTSC countries have been restricted to the games they can play and quite honestly theres ALOT of top games we deserve to get but never saw.

For instance, the only reason people know of King of Fighters is either through the Arcades, or from playing a VS game e.g. Capcom vs SNK, SNK Vs Capcom etc. - How many of you can claim playing Fatal Fury 2 or King Of Fighters 95 when it was out? Most of ya i assume woulda been playing Street Fighter II or Mortal Kombat. I say King Of Fighters\Garou to my mates and they say - what game u talking about? u mean Street Fighter?

If the company in question were so concerned about out for region games then they themselves should make the import boot discs or better yet make a region free console where there is worldwide compatability. I know it makes pirating alot easier but there are ways around it. Half the reason why piracy occurs is because you can't get the game any other way or it comes out a good half year overseas before you can get your hands on it.

Just think about it, there is NO REASON why "out of region" games should be illegal to play. Its just plain STUPID to make the claim that import gamers are criminals. I mean, you are still buying the game legitimately (unless its pirated of course) and the money is still going to the developers, you're just not choosing from the crappy range that you'd normally have. Games such as FFVIII may not have made their way overseas had it not been for the serious campaigning of a few diehard fans of the series and genre. Don't let some bigwig corporate fat cats tell you what you can and can't play, its your enjoyment at risk and if its illegal to play games that i enjoy that i can't get here, then sue me. I don't give a ****.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im pretty sure that its perfectly legal to buy import copies, i think its legal to get your ps2 chipped to play import games, if you buy the PS2 and a legal copy of a foreign game, its fine, i think that you cant play foreign games on ordinary ps2's because nobody wants you to have it before they come out in your country so you dont tell people the plot and stuff........ im not sure but why can i buy foreign games up town if not?

Also, the power supply is different for different places, thats another reason for consoles being different, but then again im not sure about any of this

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mod Chip manufacturing is illegal, because it circumvents copyright information on the DVD. Region code and copyright protection are right next to eachother on the disk, thus they made it illegal to mod and play in another region.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
strange..... i believe u, but how cum you can buy foreign games where i live? there's no way to play them legaly...... or is it like how you can buy bongs and pipes?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chipping is illegal, but importing is not. My friend has a japanese Playstation and plays japanese games on it. Perfectly legal to do that.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Let's stay away from the Mod chip subject and post some US release dates, that is if anyone heard anything. Personally, I think the GameCube version looks excellent. Not only do the graphics look great, but they have teamfighting. Teamfighting you say? What is Teamfighting Phatslugga?? Well let me tell you my friends, it's a beautiful thing. None of this tag crap, you can have 2v2's or 3v1's or 2v1's... I've wanted that in a good fighting game for a loooong time, and it's probably the reason I'm going to buy a Gamecube just for the game.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The us release dates ive heard:

GC Version: 00/34/2222
PS2 Version: 00/00/0000

How i wish they could be released here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom