Naruto Eps

Best answers
Hey I just started watching the Naruto stuff and I have to admit that it's pretty good, but the place where I got them from is down... :(. I got to episode 12 and the end they are about to fight Zabuza...and I wanna see it, so would you guys please post where you get your episodes and specify if it's direct or bitorrent? Thanks if you do.

And P.S to the mods if this happens to be warez then I apologize and go ahead and close it.

Best answers
All the anime is Bittorrent, but the manga can be downloaded directly, but only one every 60 seconds (to reduce bandwidth load)

Best answers
Direct Download(anti-leech) and all eps are rms and about 60 mbs

Best answers
Avoid RM as it is evil incarnate. Besides, the one I listed is DVD quality.

Best answers
i do believe that Naruto is not licensed yet so its not warez. and i doubt u can get this off bit torent, the client or source (or wat ever u call them are prilly long gone) best chance is direct download through a website or Direct Connet... i could send them to u over irc or dc if u want.

Best answers
Heihachi Mishima said:
i do believe that Naruto is not licensed yet so its not warez. and i doubt u can get this off bit torent, the client or source (or wat ever u call them are prilly long gone) best chance is direct download through a website or Direct Connet... i could send them to u over irc or dc if u want.
Did you even LOOK AT THE SITE I LISTED!? It has all the episodes, plus it is the biggest and most popular Naruto site right now. Each torrent has about an average of 30 seeders.

Best answers
lol dude when u were replying when i was typing out my reply.. look at times... i am realy slow at typing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed.

This is not the kind of material suitable for this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom