Naruto/DBZ Ref's

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd appreciate it if a few people posted some of Naruto/DBZ Ref's.

And when I google it, they're not the right pics.

I USED GOOGLE ;X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how many more of these threads are gonna be started? this should be posted in the request thread >_>

JTR

Best answers
The best thing I can give you is to look at Davidskiwan's Photobucket account... There's a few Naruto/DBZ refs...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
try google site search instead of image search, you can usually find some gret sites, i think the keyword for dBZ is setti, so try searching for Dragonball setti, and try looking for just naruto fan sites for your images, sometimes you get lucky and hit the jackpot ;)

If your talking about pictures liek david skiwan draws tho, your are highly mistaken if you think most companies put those images up on the web, you can try looking, but the character sheets are usually keps confidentail and only released to projects using the title (like budokai for instance). You can't expect there to jsut be the most prefect pictures ever created by man to make your modeling go nice and smooth, as an artist doing mods and models for fun, you are going to be stuck doing a lot of work with subpar, non matching refs that you will have to make due with and use your abilites as an artist to guesstimate what things should look like and how they should go. There, that's it, that is the last of my rants.......for tonight!

Best answers
bets on how quick this thread is gona get closed.... takers?? takers?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all these damn threads, thats why that ref thread was so useful but somebody musta moved it, cuz im told mods arent allowed to delete anything on these boards, so imo they should move it back, it'd stop these threads, and also help out the community, hence why i wanted to create it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd use your thread if I could find it ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason I didn't see the ref's page but you linked me to it, Thanks man \o/

Mod Close this plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom