Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no they are teh leet (they rock)

• they are ok, but have could been way cooler

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I liked a couple that I saw, but a lot of them looks stupid =/ I think they could have made them cooler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've only seen ANBU in the Chuunin Tournament (the last part of the exam) and the masks seemed quite traditionally japanese, it reminded me of Grandpa Gohans mask in DB or Yoshimitsu's Kunoichi's mask in Tekken 2...anyway...

I think they were supposed to be inconspicous because of the hood that covers them, but I do agree they couldv'e been cooler, considering the general coolness of Naruto. Plus, they were very distinctive, people seemed to know who the ANBU were (the organisation not the people behind the masks).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=O

Well, the first time I saw one of those masks, I think it was Haku, I thought they sucked. But they looked a lot cooler with nice shinobi outfits. (the tournament) So they're okay, but they could have been cooler.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They look like mimes? How isn't that the coolest thing ever. Or to quote: "no they are teh leet"

Best answers
well... :) i guess i am the only one who hates all of them :D i really think they look like clowns... i belive the reason to wear the masks is to look scary! (respect) but well.. that doesn't really scare anyone.. more like a good laugh! \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haku's mask was teh pwn, coolest mask I've seen cept for Kabuto's.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mortenl said:
well... :) i guess i am the only one who hates all of them :D i really think they look like clowns... i belive the reason to wear the masks is to look scary! (respect) but well.. that doesn't really scare anyone.. more like a good laugh! \o/
I remember reading somewhere they were supposed to protect the identity of the ANBU member......not sure if this is true though. o_o

Best answers
hmm.. well we know naruto is very much "history" based, and in the japanese history (and all histories) mask were used to frighten the opponent! thats why some masks looked like devils etc :p but u all know that so :p i dont know.. but they suck either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom