Naruto 134: The Conclusion of the Rain of Tears

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the sub is fresh out the oven, and man, what an ending.

spoiler [highlight to read] WOOT! WHO DA MAN! GOOO SAUCEKEH!

Due to reading the manga, I already knew teh conclusion though.

Best answers
God-frickety-damn, that was one hell of an episode. I really didn't want to see this one end. Even watched the preview, which I normally never do, to squeeze every bit of Naruto-ish goodness outta this one.

Things are getting miiiiighty interesting... just the way I like it ;) Can't wait to see the next episode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't much like the ending, but it was a good episode overall. Gah, I hate waiting a week to see each episode. :(

Best answers
the latest episode was nice indeed...didnt really like the hand wings Sasuke had but a well:]
It seems Sasuke using level 2 cursed seal was stronger then i thought...i thought the chidori (level 2 cursed seal) and rasengan (fox powered) was pretty neat,definetley the coolest jutsu vs jutsu on naruto so far,during that black ball that was created after they clashed head on my mind was going: even if kakashi gets there in time there isnt anything he could do know...thats just a to powerful chakra-ball.

as Phatslugga said,cant wait to see the next episode...and i hate waiting a week for each episode release:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the wings looked real camp, as if Sasuke in his new form didnt, but the 134 was a true epic :] i thought it had a good ending, but i still wanna know how he survived it

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neat episode, I really enjoyed it. :)

sasukes wings/hands looked rather funny, but the black chidori was awesome, as was naruto's kyubi rasengan.

Can't wait for the next episode.

Best answers
Yeah man, it was great. And weee... Soon Kakashis Gaiden =D, and after that Naruto with his Awsome outfit :laff: . Realy Cant wait.

Best answers
Off-topic: It has been confirmed that after two episodes (episode 136) it will be the start of some anime fillers. These fillers can be expected to last for awhile, most likely an arc lasting a few weeks if not months. The anime is catching up to the manga rapidly and to further the gap these two, the fillers are needed which im sure most of you already saw coming. So let's just all be happy NARUTO is still airing, and not just stopping (like inuyasha did acourse).

Minor Spoilers

The fillers are suppose to take place with alot of focous on naruto and sakura. It says that Sakura and Naruto try to get Sasuke back and meet an original character during their way to Oto which got attacked by Orochimaru's underlings and leads them to Oto.

On-topic: Well the ep was good although my expectations were still abit higher for it after the previous ep and all but i guess that's my fault i knew it had to end eventually.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i kinda didnt really like this one...
Animations were back to the old ones, the fight between sasuke and naruto wasnt as cool as 133, sasuke looked like crap, compared to 133, this episode was MAJOR crap...
even the chidori vs rasengan looked better in the manga, and seriously, music heared when they were showing the flashbacks.....whoever tought of that should run and hide from me :O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke looked stupid as hell. More importantly, I'm wondering: What the hell was that thing at the end? -_- Looked like a mixture of Itachi, Gaara.. and a pair of antlers.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
Off-topic: It has been confirmed that after two episodes (episode 136) it will be the start of some anime fillers. These fillers can be expected to last for awhile, most likely an arc lasting a few weeks if not months. The anime is catching up to the manga rapidly and to further the gap these two, the fillers are needed which im sure most of you already saw coming. So let's just all be happy NARUTO is still airing, and not just stopping (like inuyasha did acourse).

Minor Spoilers

The fillers are suppose to take place with alot of focous on naruto and sakura. It says that Sakura and Naruto try to get Sasuke back and meet an original character during their way to Oto which got attacked by Orochimaru's underlings and leads them to Oto.

On-topic: Well the ep was good although my expectations were still abit higher for it after the previous ep and all but i guess that's my fault i knew it had to end eventually.

*Spoiler*There also episodes about Kakashi's youth, and about the way he hot his sharingan.*Spoiler*

Those wings looked crappy...

Good episode anyway. Can't wait for the episodes that will be airing next. If you've read my spoilers (wich i do not recommend if you do not read the manga)

Best answers
Spoiler*There also episodes about Kakashi's youth, and about the way he hot his sharingan.*Spoiler*
:D Ohhh, thats cool, i always wondered how he obtained it, it's about time.

I don't see why everyone keeps saying sasuke looked like crap, i understand it's an opinion but comon what did everyone really expect him to look like?? handsome and evil at once?? he was going too look stupid as everyone else did with it, although the wings were kinda weird though. That guy at the end really creeped me out big time, what a scary looking character. o_o

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
he didnt looked that bad, but his stupid handwing thingies are fugly.
*yawn* another week of waiting >_<

Retired
Best answers
what sailor alea said, what was that thing on the end :eek:

overall liked the last episodes..very good, also I didn't mind the flashbacks in episodes 130 and so on. naruto is just good ;)

Best answers
Been lovin it for a while now, the anime just got on its cookers, but its gonna hit those filler eps like a sack o potatoes

I thought Sasuke looked about as he should, remembering that no on'e s curse seal lvl 2 looks pretty, all are in fact somewhat monstorous. Anyone else notice how Sasuke was something of a vampire and Naruto was sort of Werewolf like?

Glad I'm going to be gone for the summer during the filler eps, back to teh action when I get back

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've also been keeping up with the manga, so nothing that happened was a huge shock or anything. Becoming ugleh is just a side-effect of taking the cursed seal to level two. I was a little disappointed. I thought 133 was much, much better action-wise.

*spolier - I guess* The big Rasengan/Chidori clash wasn't as cool as it seemed in the manga.* Ah well. Still good stuff.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto 133 and 134 were both amazing episodes imo.

The fight between Sasuke and Naruto in 133 was the best yet.

The thing I liked about 134 was the plot depth it laid, and if your wondering what that was at the end, it was Itachi's sidekick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Sasuke looked stupid as hell. More importantly, I'm wondering: What the hell was that thing at the end? -_- Looked like a mixture of Itachi, Gaara.. and a pair of antlers.
It's a low-class Akatsuki member. Though I wouldn't say low class, but "highlight" he was easily beaten. I will try to post his name later on today, I have to go back in my manga chapters.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:

I was thinking it was him. Kisame.
No, it wasn't him... this dude had another face.

Ugly creepy fellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom