Narutimate Accel

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kam! said:
There are programs that can capture anything from your sound card, so taht should work.
Capturing video from the sound card? Are you sure?

Anyways, I remember Enix plugged his PS2 to his Nvidia video card once, it was a long time ago though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:

Anyways, I remember Enix plugged his PS2 to his Nvidia video card once, it was a long time ago though.
Nah he said his vidcard has an s-video port, but he was uncertain how to capture the sound.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:

when he used to take pictures of DBZ budokai 1 for Refs... great example was the Gohan Ref heh.

anyway we are getting pretty offtopic hahahahah xD its about naruto game aint it?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kam! said:
Nah he said his vidcard has an s-video port, but he was uncertain how to capture the sound.
Uhh...
There are programs that can capture anything from your sound card, so taht should work.
If I understand correctly from this quote, you mean that it's possible to capture ANYTHING from the sound card?
Doesnt make sense to me, sound card cant produce video as far as I know =P

PiXel said:
anyway we are getting pretty offtopic hahahahah xD its about naruto game aint it?
Indeed we are =P

I'll be formating my PC soon so I'll try to make a few more vids before I do.
If you have any requests for fights, shoot.
Hopefully I got the character you want cause honestly, I havent unlocked any xD
But you do start with 85% of the characters if you have the NH3 save so I have pretty much everyone except the Akatsuki guys, Yondaime and a few others I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With anything I meant anything that is processed by the soundcard. >.<

Ontopic:
The normal battle loooked awesome, but the storymode fighting seemed extremely repetetive for me.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Um, well, if, um, you, um, haven't done any videos yet, m-maybe you could do, um, um, Sasuke vs. Lee, ok? >.< Thx, if so >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nejc said:
Um, well, if, um, you, um, haven't done any videos yet, m-maybe you could do, um, um, Sasuke vs. Lee, ok? >.< Thx, if so >.<
sasuke isnt ingame :( biggest fail ever!

But you do start with 85% of the characters if you have the NH3 save so I have pretty much everyone except the Akatsuki guys, Yondaime and a few others I think.
i had every character in NH3 exept Yondaime, but it was said that you get Yondaime when you are just have one secret fighter left.... just wondering how to get him heh.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke is in Accel, just not his Shippuuden version.
Was kind of obivious he wont be there since you havent seen him yet in the anime (the first episode's spoiler doesnt count).
Plus, they'll make more Narutimate Accel games, thats more fun for us and more money for them, I personally dont have a problem with it...
If they'd give us everything at once it will get very boring very fast...

Anyways, I'm getting there on fixing up the recording quality.

Kyuubi Naruto vs. Lee - Download Here!

Showing Kyuubi Naruto's ougi...meh, not much at the moment, that video was basically to test out the quality.
The good thing is that it's better than before but I'll try to improve it.

Any fight requests?
Some characters are just not for me :x it's annoying to get used to Deidara...he's exceptional.

Best answers
Ill probably wait till its gets further along
-too many of the characters are just the pre time skips with a few new Ougis-

Sasori is still his clunkly puppet self as well
-Watching the specials on youtube they have sasoris grandmother in there, which hasnt been shown in the series yet either, so why not other time skip characters?-

==and that rpg mode battle whatever is just god awful looking..==

Best answers
RPG Mode Spoiler Below

I'm kinda dissapointed that the RPG mode ended at a odd place.... it didn't even finish the arc with Gaara. I guess this was to keep from big spoilers to the anime watchers but as a Manga reader I know that they kinda cut it off at a bad place and didn't even get to Sakura's fight.

The big part that I wished to see is where Naruto cries while he thinks Gaara is dead. I guess the Narutimate games follow the Anime then.... *sigh* Since the anime's going so slow it'll be like 2 games from now to get to real good parts.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but that means more fun for me!
I definatly dont want them to release all the goodies at once...

Another video:

Kakashi vs. Itachi - Download Here!

VeryHard mode, was pretty tough, Itachi is tough =P but that fight was pretty fun.
I'm loving Kakai sensei. <3

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate when he does his slow motion bubble attack(forget the name of it) and awesome fight btw I wish they would release online play for the narutimate games because its screaming for online play!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks more like the Budokai 3 version of Naruto: Ultimate Ninja, I have the first version, this version to seems to be faster along with more combos, but I am sure that there is much more that I am not aware of.

Best answers
coolio.. Ive got the game too.. Isnt there a cheat to get all shippuden chars?
cause that RPG mode is sooooo boring.. THAT DAMN CAVE LEVEL!(if u played the game u know what i am talking about)

Best answers
accel rocks.. Finished the basic story mode..Didnt do all the missions etc..Only char im missing now is 4th hokage :p gotta find all those sphere thingys -.-'

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The cave was a freakin pain in the ass...
Actually the whole RPG mode wasnt all that interesting, it could have been better, it has potential.

I'm missing Yondaime as well :x I'm too lazy to start finishing the rest of the missions and collect all the crap around...
I'll have to though, if there wont be a cheat around soon ;_;

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess there are special spheres you need to collect that don't show up on the map like the normal 33 memory fragments do.

*Edit*
well after reading some posts I found there is a trick to unlock the final memory fragments in story mode to unlock yondaime and I just tried it and works.
Go to the shop in konoha buy the item at the bottom the cost should be 10,000 and after go to the save point choose the 2nd option and go to the area before your fight with itachi you will see the memory fragment(sphere) pick it up go back to the save point save your game and exit go to the story mode and watch all the movies for some reason this one sphere unlocks the rest you need if you collected all the spheres located on the maps in each area.
^^highlight above if you want to know how if you want to continue to figure it out yourself just keep on chugging away.

I have to say Yondaime is damn fast and basically can kick anyones ass which is great :D

Best answers
U tried lee yet? my friend usually plays him.. When he opens those gates..man i cant do **** o_O i can barely block o_O

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've tried everybody, Lee is a power house when he unlocks those gates you need to be quick with your block button for the Kawarimi no Jutsu or you are screwed!

If he goes lee I would suggest someone with long range attacks like naruto and his clones, Gaara's sand attacks are pretty deadly as well.
You can also try TS Neji and just go after him like a mad man with the 38 hit combo and link it with down down O and get up to a 255 hit combo(make sure you do the down down O when your at around 32 hits and don't hold down O either keep just tap it and then continue to mash down O again and rinse and repeat till you get 255 hit combo) the only hard part is theres 3 chances for him to escape with the Kawarimi no Jutsu but if you can pull it off the 255 combo is yours :)

Best answers
one question...is this game released in the US? or am i gonna have to wait for about a year for it to come out for my non-modded ps2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom