Narutimate Accel

Best answers
This game was released a few days ago in Japan. I played it already and I have to say it was pretty good though it could've been better if the enviroment was all connected instead of loading more of it every 100-300feet.

The training arc was a pretty nice concept and went how the series would've gone. The RPG mode overall is about a 6.5/10 imo... I liked it but it was a little to linear and wasn't much to do besides go along with the story and do little missions that had almost no meaning.

I have yet to complete the Story/History Mode but it seems recycled from NH3 and doesn't spark too much of my interest.

What do you people think who've played it? Anyone planning to play it?

I have to admit though, the normal battles still have very in-depth fighting and is as cool as ever, I just have to up the difficulty. XD
Buuuut...
The RPG mode fighting was lame and you could pretty much beat all your oppenents by tapping circle.

It's worth a play if you like the series. =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im planning as soon i get the import, wich should be hopefully this comming week.

Anyway i kinda got disapointed abit at the graphics but people said that this game has improved and the (like you said) envoirment is finally hella big so you will have fun playing,

Im in the Naruto mood latly thats why i going to buy it. ( i actualyl did , just waiting)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hishi said:
This game was released a few days ago in Japan. I played it already and I have to say it was pretty good though it could've been better if the enviroment was all connected instead of loading more of it every 100-300feet.

The training arc was a pretty nice concept and went how the series would've gone. The RPG mode overall is about a 6.5/10 imo... I liked it but it was a little to linear and wasn't much to do besides go along with the story and do little missions that had almost no meaning.

I have yet to complete the Story/History Mode but it seems recycled from NH3 and doesn't spark too much of my interest.

What do you people think who've played it? Anyone planning to play it?

I have to admit though, the normal battles still have very in-depth fighting and is as cool as ever, I just have to up the difficulty. XD
Buuuut...
The RPG mode fighting was lame and you could pretty much beat all your oppenents by tapping circle.

It's worth a play if you like the series. =)
Hey man, good to see you around here ^_^

Yep, the game is pretty cool, I'm making some videos as I progress along:

Intro - Download Here!
RPG Mode Footage - Download Here!

More to come soon, I'll make some videos of the actual fights. ;]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, thats why you have been afk for a while SV :p

downloading right now.

Best answers
Awesome game, got to have this.
Thx a lot for the vids SV, keep them coming :fight: .

Best answers
Just in-case you know SV after you watched the HQ cut-scenes in the game they're unlocked for you to watch anytime. I can actually rip stuff from my tv but i'm too lazy nor do I know how to do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What system is this game for?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it import friendly, cuz i can't read japanese to save my life :p

Oh and can u complete the story mode without the reading skills and do u unlock the new chars whilst completing the story or some kind of battle thing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope that this game is better then Naruto: Uzimaki Chronicles, that game is repetitive and the missions are horrible.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf, it's exactly like the previous Narutimate Hero games only better, it follows the same system.
Uzumaki Ninden and Konoha Spirits are a different series.

Jakut, I dont know squat about Jap and I still made it through NH2, 3 and getting close on this one as well.
You can definatly get by without knowning Jap at all, just need some PS2 sense of things, how games work and all, you'll manage just fine ;]
Even if you get stuck somewhere, there are guids everywhere on the net, they can help out in time of need =3

More videos on some actual fights soon guys, I'm currently looking for an MP3 encoder so my captures wont end up on GB's.

Best answers
Jakut said:
Is it import friendly, cuz i can't read japanese to save my life :p

Oh and can u complete the story mode without the reading skills and do u unlock the new chars whilst completing the story or some kind of battle thing?
I heard Chronicles sucked.... I never played it personally but I've played NH3 & Accel and most all can agree that it's the best Naruto game series out.

It's the most in-depth anime fighter... during the normal battles at least.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wait till they translate Naruto: Konoha Spirits I love that game and still play it every once in a while. Kicking ass with Neji is so much FUN!
I got my copy waiting for me at home and can't wait to try it out when I get home but I keep seeing mixed reviews on this game either you like it or you hate and most say Narutimate Hero 3 is still the better game. I'll find out Monday and give my opinion on it of course. ^_^

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This one is definatly a must-have for those who havent played NH3.

Another video I made, please forgive the quality, audio especially...I'm still testing all sorts of settings and I accidently messed up the audio...
But I did imporve the video xD

Naruto vs. Lee - Download Here!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV you need to teach me how to make video's like that theres a few games I have I want to record to show my awesomeness with Hokuto no ken, ACE2(Another Cenury's Episode II if you haven't played it you should since its one of the best damn fast action mech games there is!!! not just made up mechs either mech's taken from different anime series such as Gundam Stardust memories, Nadesico. Char's counter attack, Gundam Wing, Macross, L-gaim, layzner and a few more oh ya jap only so you need to import or buy it off one of those cheap torrenteh sites hehe)

So ya if you could tell me the stuff I need that would be awesome!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
SV you need to teach me how to make video's like that theres a few games I have I want to record to show my awesomeness with Hokuto no ken, ACE2(Another Cenury's Episode II if you haven't played it you should since its one of the best damn fast action mech games there is!!! not just made up mechs either mech's taken from different anime series such as Gundam Stardust memories, Nadesico. Char's counter attack, Gundam Wing, Macross, L-gaim, layzner and a few more oh ya jap only so you need to import or buy it off one of those cheap torrenteh sites hehe)

So ya if you could tell me the stuff I need that would be awesome!
me 2 :D

Downloading the vid right now!

Done! Well the sound is crappy else its nice, though i would suggest to use the special for the end :p the end fight was freakn tasty hahaha
though i'm disapointed abit on the effect after the special... i mean the Envoirment hasnt changed at all, as Lee wasnt falling that hard....cool though.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, try to perform a special on Lee with opened gates at the hardest difficulty xD he's mad...
No time to think of specials, just hit and kill! >:3

Anyways, to capture a video, you need a capture card (TV card) on your PC.
I have FlyView...something...
Kind of old, have it for a few years now...
Anyways, you also need a player that can capture videos, almost any player has it these days, Media Player Classic, VLC...even more that I'm too lazy to mention heh.

After you got those, all you have to do is plug your PS2 via RCA/S-Video cables to the card, launch the player, set your capture card device, set all the recording settings you need and you're good to go.

I highly recommand S-Video cables, I had one but it got screwed up a few days ago >_< the quality is definatly better than what I'm producing now.

The quality I have at the moment sucks because I'm using low res, plus I screwed up a few settings that I have no idea how to recover.

I'm still running a few tests so once I'll come up with a good setting I'll let you guys know ;)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm well I know my vid card at home has an s video input just not sure about the audio input or maybe I can some how rig it to the sound input through the sound card or something. Plus I'll have to get a damn ps2 s video connector as well I just use the damn component cables heh.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
hmm well I know my vid card at home has an s video input just not sure about the audio input or maybe I can some how rig it to the sound input through the sound card or something. Plus I'll have to get a damn ps2 s video connector as well I just use the damn component cables heh.
Basically, I work it out like TV, since I have cables plugged in my capture card, that's something video cards dont have.
What I'm using is like an AV channel (Composite) to get to the PS2 through the player.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
There are programs that can capture anything from your sound card, so taht should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom