Nadzy Wadzy, I challenge you =o.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I challenge you to a fight club duel.

You will find out how insignificant you truely are.

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
Awww Little cell trying to find something good to do in his miserable life of pr0n. Lmao, yea i'll give you this pleasure. But its gonna be the last one you'll ever get.

Wub ya ;)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'll ref this, since I'll be home all week I won't be able to miss it.

After the round of trash talk, the fight will take place in an evacuated spaceship, ready to blow.

Have Fun. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh poor, poor Gonadz... I bet you're feeling small now ehh ^^?

I promise you won't walk out of this alive, or with your 'whole' self ;). I also find it funny how you stated this would be my last fight? 'laff! You're getting ready to find out how wrong you really are...

Best answers
Bahaha awww little celly welly thinking hes a big boy. You make me laugh little one. I find your personal text very suiting for this one "It is inevitable...". Yes, it is. You will die. And that "Is inevitable..." You make me laugh. And this will be your last day among the living. Enjoy it while your still able to walk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I stand in a hallway, gas escaping from broken pipes in the walls. You hear the semi-loud echoes of the alarms of the ship about to explode.

"Well, well, well. Gonadz, I've been wanting to meet you for a long time..."

"Well hello, UPS."

"It's UPC..." I glare into his eyes... He makes a move running towards me. Grabbing one of the broken pipes, I swing into the air over Gonadz.

"You'll have to do better than that," I said,"I hope you'll like this new toy." I take out my machete.

"Haha, you don't think I came unprepared did you?" He slides out a Katana.

"'course not." We jump at each other, weapons clashing. Each attacking and evading each others attacks.

He misses, and I hit him in the side, with my left hand. I hear a crack of the ribs.

"Haha!" I shouted, and in that small time he turned around slicing my arm with the katana, "Argh!!" I screamed. Blood seaped out of the slice wound. I grab some cloth off the ground and wrap it around the wound.

We run at each other again, weapons clashing. My blade slips down his, slicing off one of his fingers.

"No!!" He screamed in agony,"You *******!"

I smirk, watching him shake in pain.

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
Gonadz walks into the room with casual clothing, a small flow mask infront of his mouth and a semi lange Katana on his back.

Gonadz: What the hell am i doing on this spaceship? Ohyea... fight some fool who dares to challenge me... Bahaha this will be easy...

He sees UPS coming out of the door opesite of him.

Gonadz: Thats the one... CELL!! Prepare to meet your demise...

Gonadz, In one quick stroke, grabs his Katana, jumps 10 feet into the air and comes down with his blade pointed towards the none expecting UPC, slicing his chest with a clean cut. Then landing a couple of meters behind him.

Gonadz: Humf... To easy... FIGHT BACK, Or atleast defend yourself from a attack like that.

UPC storms at Gonadz as he still has his back turned to him and smacks him face forward on the ground.

Gonadz: THAT...HURTS!! But not to much tho...

Gonadz then turns around, with his Katana still in his left hand and puts the blade to UPS's neck.

Gonadz: Get off me if you want to see tomorrow...

UPS Gets of Gonadz, shivering in fear for his life.

Gonadz: Neh, i wont kill you... Yet...

Gonadz puts his Kanata back in the shade, Runs at UPS and lands a well placed flying kick right in UPS's face. UPS falls to the ground in pain.

Gonadz: ...Sad...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Going to have to give this one to UPC, his was more climactic.

Raise your game a bit Gonadz. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
I stand in a hallway, gas escaping from broken pipes in the walls. You hear the semi-loud echoes of the alarms of the ship about to explode.

"Well, well, well. Gonadz, I've been wanting to meet you for a long time..."

"Well hello, UPS."

"It's UPC..." I glare into his eyes... He makes a move running towards me. Grabbing one of the broken pipes, I swing into the air over Gonadz.

"You'll have to do better than that," I said,"I hope you'll like this new toy." I take out my machete.

"Haha, you don't think I came unprepared did you?" He slides out a Katana.

"'course not." We jump at each other, weapons clashing. Each attacking and evading each others attacks.

He misses, and I hit him in the side, with my left hand. I hear a crack of the ribs.

"Haha!" I shouted, and in that small time he turned around slicing my arm with the katana, "Argh!!" I screamed. Blood seaped out of the slice wound. I grab some cloth off the ground and wrap it around the wound.

We run at each other again, weapons clashing. My blade slips down his, slicing off one of his fingers.

"No!!" He screamed in agony,"You *******!"

I smirk, watching him shake in pain.

-UltraPerfectCell
Gonadz jumps up in a fury, swipping at me with the katana.

"Agh!!!" I screamed in pain as the sword went through my left leg and out again.

A container erupted next to Gonadz and me, blowing us two away.

I slowly got up before him, he got up and got hit with blow after blow of my machete to the chest.

"Agh!!!" He screamed in pain as I hit him.

He fell to the ground and I went for a finishing move. He swung up, with the katana, slicing my left hands fingers off, and the sword out of my hands.

Moving quickly, and in rage, I grabbed the machete with my right hand and hit Gonadz 5 feet back onto hit stomach.

I slowly walk towards him, ready to finish this little match.

Best answers
Gonadz:... You... Toke my finger clean of... Oooh you will pay for this...

As Gonadz and UPC start to walk in circles around eachother, the room there in starts to fall apart. Gonadz starts to run at UPC and a second later, UPC does the same. As they meet midair, sparks fly all around the room. They float against eachother powerstruggling with there weapons to got the other down into the ground. After some time of show of strenth they start to turn around eachother faster, and faster...

Gonadz: GIVE UP CELL!!! YOU CANT WIN THIS. YOU KNOW IT!

Gonadz overpowers cell in the showdown of strenth, and slices him down into the ground. He then slowly falls down to the ground again.

UPC: How... Why...?
Gonadz: Hahahahaha!!! Oh my god, did you really thought you'd stand a chance against me?....Feh, dont make me laugh.

UPC, blinded my rage and pain, charges at Gonadz without any tactics.

Gonadz:... //What is he doing..?//

Gonadz breces for impact as the furious UPC makes a run at him. UPC makes his first blow at gonadz, hits with full force and he's blown into a wall by it. UPC makes another run at Gonadz. Both there weapons clash again and the sparks flying from there swords ignites a leaking gass pipe behind Gonadz. Somehow, Only UPC gets swept of he feet, while Gonadz only suffers a small feetback.

Gonadz, surrounded by the raging flames: WHahahaha, Welkom to my nightmare...

Gonadz spreads his around, inbracing the flames. And for a moment he looks like a fallen angel banished from heaven for pure evil. The fire continues to rage in his eyes and he grins and jumps at UPC with his Katana along side of his left leg.

UPC, Shocked by his apearens, Shiftly pus his machete up but is unable the block the blow Gonadz give him from being so overpowered by his inner flames. Cell gets thrown into a empty container stash and stays knocked out.

Gonadz: Rah!! Time to finish this!

Gonadz grins ev0ly and walks over to the K.O.ed Cell with his Katana in both hand, ready to strike down...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Gonadz was pretty awesome, I give this round to him.

One round left, who's gonna win? :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
Gonadz:... You... Toke my finger clean of... Oooh you will pay for this...

As Gonadz and UPC start to walk in circles around eachother, the room there in starts to fall apart. Gonadz starts to run at UPC and a second later, UPC does the same. As they meet midair, sparks fly all around the room. They float against eachother powerstruggling with there weapons to got the other down into the ground. After some time of show of strenth they start to turn around eachother faster, and faster...

Gonadz: GIVE UP CELL!!! YOU CANT WIN THIS. YOU KNOW IT!

Gonadz overpowers cell in the showdown of strenth, and slices him down into the ground. He then slowly falls down to the ground again.

UPC: How... Why...?
Gonadz: Hahahahaha!!! Oh my god, did you really thought you'd stand a chance against me?....Feh, dont make me laugh.

UPC, blinded my rage and pain, charges at Gonadz without any tactics.

Gonadz:... //What is he doing..?//

Gonadz breces for impact as the furious UPC makes a run at him. UPC makes his first blow at gonadz, hits with full force and he's blown into a wall by it. UPC makes another run at Gonadz. Both there weapons clash again and the sparks flying from there swords ignites a leaking gass pipe behind Gonadz. Somehow, Only UPC gets swept of he feet, while Gonadz only suffers a small feetback.

Gonadz, surrounded by the raging flames: WHahahaha, Welkom to my nightmare...

Gonadz spreads his around, inbracing the flames. And for a moment he looks like a fallen angel banished from heaven for pure evil. The fire continues to rage in his eyes and he grins and jumps at UPC with his Katana along side of his left leg.

UPC, Shocked by his apearens, Shiftly pus his machete up but is unable the block the blow Gonadz give him from being so overpowered by his inner flames. Cell gets thrown into a empty container stash and stays knocked out.

Gonadz: Rah!! Time to finish this!

Gonadz grins ev0ly and walks over to the K.O.ed Cell with his Katana in both hand, ready to strike down...
"Playing with fire, ehh Gonadz?" Cell laughed, "You have no idea what you're messing with." Cell suddenly ignites, bursting in flames.

--With an echoed sound--"Haha... Gonadz, Gonadz, Gonadz... it is inevitable..."

"What is this..." whispered Gonadz, apparently frightened.

Before Gonadz recovers from the awesome display of fire, Cell smashes into him. Delivering a blow that Gonadz's brain couldn't comprehend.

Gonadz spasms with pain, spitting out blood. He realizes his chest is on fire from Cells hand, which he quickly puts out.

Cell goes for him again, but Gonadz reacts to quickly. He grabs a fire extinquisher and uses it on Cells hand.

"Damnit!" Cell screams as his left hand becomes ashed and falls off, "That's going to cost you..."

Cell attacks Gonadz with his remaining hand, but is too slow to grab him completely... until he sees the perfect set-up: Cell uses his ruined hand to fake Gonadz into moving to the right, which he then grabs Gonadz's neck and forces him to the wall.

"Heh, Cell... looks like you've gotten me..." He managed to sqeeze out.

"Yes, it appears I have... sad that I had to lose a hand in this useless fight..." Cell smiles, "But it was for the better!"

He thrusts with all his might and collapses Gonadz's throat, causing him to choke a most-painful death. Flame ingulfs Gonadz's body as Cell walks away. He sees the ship about to colapse and sits down in an empty seat.

"I guess I'll be dieing with you..." Cell closes his eyes.

*Camera zooms away from ship*

The ship explodes in space, a massive shockwave follows.

Best answers
As the ship is falling apart underneath his feet, Gonadz walks towards the still knocked out Cell. As he gets closer and closer to UPC he hold his Katana infront of him. After a few steps he suddenly stops and points the blade at UPC. "FIRA!!" Gonadz screams out of nowhere. A moment of total silence ocures. Then the Katana, helt still pointed at Cell is engulfed with flames.

Gonadz: I didn't think this is really needed in this fight, but you proofed to be quite a nusence. But that will end right now...

As gonadz swings the burning sword over his head, ready to take cells life away. Cell suddenly open his eyes wide.

Gonadz: what the...
UPC: AAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you really think that i was down so fast? Feh, dont underestimate your opponent.

UPC, semingly untouched my his previous battle with gonadz, storms at Gonadz. He grabs his my his waist area, runs him up to a wall and slams him in it. As gonadz coughs up some blood, UPC punshes him in his stomich 6 times. He then grabs him by his throat and smack him to the ground.

UPC: HA! Finaly on your knies?
Gonadz:... Never...

Gonadz stand up slowly, with the fire of hell in his eyes. He grips his burning Katana tight and swings at cell without persicion. He misses and hits a gas tank, which then explodes and blows them both away. As gonadz stand up with his hands on his knies, still alittle confused by what just happend, UPC stands behind him and grins like nothing ever happend.

UPC: Can you see it? Can you see the end of the road? Can you see that you cannot win this?!
Gonadz:... No... I dont have to...

Gonadz turns around with this blade in his left hand and slices UPC in hist chest from left to right. As purple blood starts to flow out of him, he screams out in pain. The fire of the blade then burns into him and he is set completly on fire.

Gonadz: Give up... I can make the pain go away, just say the words...
UPC: AAAAAH!!!!! NEVER! YOU WONT WIN! YOU CANT WIN! *screams in pain*
Gonadz:*sigh* This has taken to long already... This has to end no..

An explosion of the space that is close to falling completely apart is heard in the background.

Gonadz: //Damn i need to finish this now...//

Gonadz jumps back and stand a couple of feet away from UPC, who is still on fire but it able to channel the pain. Gonadz holds his burning blade to the side of him and yells out "Senpu Buttagiri!". A Long, wide stream of red fire shears out of the blade as he swings it to the right. Cell, unable what to do at this point not knowing this type of attack, gets hit by it full front. He gets slamed backwords and hits into the wall behind him.

UPC:...Da...Damn you... What kind of magic is that?
Gonadz: It doesnt matter... You are dead... My job is done.

As gonadz turns around and walks away, UPC swiftly stands up and runs towards Gonadz. Gonadz, not knowing this, gets hit by his run. But he doesnt get knocked down.

UPC: What the hell... I put all the energy i had left in that attack...
Gonadz: Heh... Hell.. Yea... thats where your going...

Gonadz slowly turns around, and swings at UPC with his flaming Katana. UPS Jumps into the air to dodge the attack and sucseeds. Gonadz uts his blade to the side again and Yells out "Senpu Buttagiri!" again. The same stream of fire is launched at UPC.

Gonadz: YOU FOOL! YOU CANT DODGE IN AIR!

But it was to late, UPC gets hit by the stream and Catches fire. When his body hits the ground, all what is left is ashes...

Gonadz slowly stands up, wispers something and the fire on the blade is drawn to the tip, then dissapears. He takes a deep breath as he puts the blade away.

Gonadz: There is nothing left for me to go on now...

As the ship finaly reaches its breaking point, it starts to explode from the inside. Gonadz walks around the hall one more time, then sits on the ground.

Gonadz: //Good fight cell... Meet you in the afterlife...//

*dramatic music plays and the camera is send to and overview of the ship, which then explodes into a thousend pieces. In the background of space, the picture of the air battle is seen then fades to black and "The end" is shown*

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
And the winner is..

*drum roll*

Gonadz!! Gotta love the Katana! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good match >.>

Curse me and my non-anime watching self >_<.

Best answers
LMAO! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

*buys everybody on IRC beer*

:D Cool fight man. Was teh awsome. ^^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Also, UPC you owe Gonadz some reputation, Gonadz, you may take away from UPc's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom