NAACHOOOOOOOOO!

Best answers
I saw nacho libre yesterday and have to say it was actually really funny :yes: it was the napoleon dynamite kind of funny/stupid mixed with a plot. Anywho, who else saw it and what are your thoughts?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have yet to see it, but it looks funny as hell. Jack Black rules, so I'm looking forward to seeing it, whether it's in the theaters or on the internet.

Edit: I beat you Kain, MUAHAHAHA!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn you!

haha, i'm totally seeing it tomorrow. Was supposed to yesterday, but plans got mixed up and etc.

I've been really looking forward to this movie. Jack Black > all :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i need to see it, it was so funny when my brother created nacho libre on smack vs raw

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hated Napoleon Dynamite--I certainly won't be seeing this. And I hate Jack Black.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I hated Napoleon Dynamite--I certainly won't be seeing this. And I hate Jack Black.
I agree, thank god there's someone else who possibly hated that soulless piece of crap as much as i did( Napoleon Dynamite) and the world most lamest Actor(Jack Black) as much as i do.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I think I'm in love =/

Everyone I know is obsessed with Napoleon Dynamite. God I ****ing hated that movie. I also hate Jack Black. So I know Nacho Libre must suck (imo) So I won't be seeing it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hated Napoleon dynamite but I saw this movie and its actually funny. Even if you guys hate Jack Black, go see it. The other characters make the movie alot more funny. Also, Jack Black gets his ass kicked alot.

Best answers
Both movies are very funny, suprised another Napoleon Dynamite type movie worked out.

Best answers
hated napolean dynamite with an undying passion, this movie was decent htough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man i got the biggest WTF for all you guys, napolean owns, and jack black owns, SHUT UR MOUTH!!! =P

Best answers
I dont HATE Jack Black, but he definately isnt the best actor on the planet.

Napoleon Dynamite was the worst excuse for a movie ever... im surprised that Americans actually wasted their money to see that garbage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Napoleon Dynamite was the worst excuse for a movie ever... im surprised that Americans actually wasted their money to see that garbage.
Not just paid money to see it, but created legislation to commend the creators. -_-

KidBoy17 said:
Jack Black gets his ass kicked alot.
That might be enough of a reason to go see it, then. I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates Jack Black. <_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this movie was actually decent, not great but decent and its short

but i was mostly surprised with the great wrestling scenes this movie has

Best answers
mf29 said:
Man i got the biggest WTF for all you guys, napolean owns, and jack black owns, SHUT UR MOUTH!!! =P
Ohh Man Jack Black for 1. Is the best person in the world he is my idle. 2. I fricken loved Napoleon Dynamite. 3. No one makes fun of them both. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHEEERRRRRRRRR! *went ssj3. Now this is the kind of power i'd be running away from if i were you.

Best answers
The movie certianly is better than napeleon dynamite i liked it but for me many of the funny parts are in spanish or things most people wouldn't get so im not sure how funny it would be if you didn't understand spanish.

Best answers
mf29 said:
i got nothign against jack black, i like him sometimes, sometimes i don't. But napolean dynamite is the biggest waste of 2 hours i have ever spent, i would honestly have been more entertained looking at a wall for 2 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom