Discord Member
Best answers
aww this poll sucks, like others have said, t3y be t3h medium =(

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hibiki > All :shocked:

Well in 1.1 standard's i know im not a pro but i can hold my own against some so i guess that would make me semi noob not sure.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was pro while I was still playing regularly and iod was around. Semi most of the other time just because I find this game more relaxing than competitive. I would like to speak for others on this question than myself though...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm most definately a pro. you can ask just about every person who ever fought me. unless i beat the crud out of them and they cant admit im better. but oh well. i dont mean to boast or brag, but i dont get much of a challenge. unless i fight gman, or spriggan, someone like them. so i dont play much anymore. im a lot softer than i used to be..

Fire Phoenix

Best answers
i think im a pro i never get a real challenge but i dont realy care when i first played esf 1.0 i used 2 always go 2 other servers and stuff 1st day didnt realy no the controlls seeing l337 people and i thought the red people was on my team coz i used 2 go evil but i noticed they are the enemies and used 2 go 4 the green ones then i got the hang of it and started owning the next day

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IF it's one or the other... I'll have to say noob :(.

Best answers
I'd say I'm just a little under pro. Cuse I get owned by ape a lot, but other then that I can take on everyone else pretty much. At least imo I can o_O

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i r teh knub... just ask teh 1337 pr0 GMan

Best answers
Hey, I didn't include the medium thing here, because most of the people would vote for it! And if this thread is stupid u don't have to look at it!

Best answers
I R PR00b
Right in the middle between being good and being crapp3h

Best answers
I wonder how many of those "pros"(in that poll) are really pros. I play this game lot but i dont regonize any of these players, i guess esf world is big(or i cant remember) :D There should be medium or almost pro because i/many ppl haven`t reach the goal to get really pro.

Best answers
Well I beat most of the players who I fight... but of course I get beaten myself...so I'll go with "most" then my vote is PRO... because there is no Semi Pro :p

Best answers
this is a pointless poll. nearly everybody say that they are super-duper-pros at this because they killed 2 bots in a row. others actually a brain and vote for what they are. i am a total noob here, but i kick @$$ with my friends. btw: i dont say everybody here is not pro, actually some voted for noob and they are pros, so
ppl: dont flame me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, I was a pro a long time ago. Just got tired of playing though and slacked off. Was unchallenged by anyone cept gman and halorin. Never faught groovy because I could never find him. I just slowly quit playing D=, and now I don't.

Retired
Best answers
Noob.. :p I hardly play ESF, anyone that hasnt played it for over a year is a noob in my book. noob also means judgement not only the pure battle aspect. but in a mod like ESF that hardly comes to play. i've played this game called Tribes 2, for 3 years. you could say I was a pro in that. but ESF, no, I just havent played it enough.

Best answers
lol i used to think i was "OK" but today i met some1 that compleatly destroyed me :p ...so i guess if i cant say im in da middle somewhere.. i have to say im a NOOB... but ill wear the badge proudly. :)

So if any1 needs me ill be in a corner crying :cry:

*curls up in a ball* :p

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Smith=Cell then you forgot about opty :p. Oh, even though you usually owned me I still had my shining moments in jump wars.

Best answers
I beat just about everyone I play. The last person that beat me was someone from ~(ape)~, which I know I can't compete with.

I'm not pro, but im not a "n00b" either. There is a definate "in-between" where about 80% of people would fall. There not pro's, but there good enough to know how to play the game.

Best answers
If u think ur a semi or something, then vote what ur more; a loser or a winner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom