n00b me to tears

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... Belive it or not, I may also have this 'bug' or mybe just a hardware problem..
It's mainly the reason I keep temporarally stop playing ESF for long peroids of time..
After playing for a number of minute's, (I usually create server's) ,
My keyboard and mouse start getting screwy, I got a optical mouse, And one of those 'U' kinda shaped keyboards... My old keyboard and mouse (an older optical mouse and a normal keyboard' ,
Anyways, After a certian amount of time on most game's, Mainly HL mod's, My mouse and/or keyboard will temporarally not respond or somthing, It will continue to 'press' the key's I last use'd, So If I were to strafe right while moving forward, It would continue for atleast a second or 2, and my mouse would not move, even though I'm moving my mouse and trying to move in an another direction.. This is also happening allot in Vampire the masquerade Bloodlines,
It will just either stop moving the mouse for a second or two, And/or continue to move in the same direction for the same duration of time...
This had never happened to me in the past, when I used my old keyboard and mouse.. Perhap's it's a hardware, or new issue with steam or somthing simular?..
*EDIT*
Also, this will continue to happen and will not stop.. After I start playing say... 15 mins on ESF it will start and continue happen again, about 30 seconds later, then again a minute later... It seem's to happen inspontanously (sp?),
But on bloodlines, It will happen even when I just start up the game.. And will happen less frequently, but for longer peroids of time , like 2-4 seconds..
**EDIT**
I am also no newbie... I find myself owning allot... with simple melee ofcourse.. But that's what makes me stop playing for a while as well.. Is when I'm s-melee'ing this 'bug' will start to kick up, even though I'm owning, It will tend to piss me off then I start playing badly cuase' im in a bad mood...(bin playin since teh Alpha 1.9! back then was just.. WOW.. then b1.. OMFG. lol such a impact..)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man some of you guys are so dam picky, Grammer come on guys its a forum not an English class sheesh.

Anyway back on topic: Recently I have again seen this Bug but the complaint was about ping (someone mentioned this before) but the guys ping was 75-80??? But I surpose I will take you guys suggestions... just ignore them and beat the crap outta them :D still it really is anouying when they then start using the microphone gees

Best answers
Smeg, i do believe i have the log of that and many more....

if they use there mic, just mute them, its all good

BBA | VaMp][r3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom