Mystic Krillin?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has been nagging me for a while now. What is so special about Krillins second form? What makes it mystic and how does it tie into the show? If I used to know, Ive forgotten by now.

Best answers
It doesn’t tie into the show but they had to give him a transformation so you got krillin with hair, and it’s special because when he transforms he is the fastest in the game.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is nothing special about krillin, he just transform into the fastest character on ESF other than that, he has a sick kamehame ha!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new krillin is a different model. He dont get no hair no more.. muahaha! no Rogain for krillin :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nah anh, not rogain, that only helps u keep the hair u have, he was more like chia pet krillin :p.

Best answers
009 sings: Always look on the bright side of life

Best answers
Ashur sings : Igone the bad side of something... Dont look for a bright side.... Usualy there isent one.... :S

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
009 sings: Always look on the bright side of life
Ashur said:
Ashur sings : Igone the bad side of something... Dont look for a bright side.... Usualy there isent one.... :S
009 and Ashur, you both get warnings for spam. It did not have anything to do with the topic.

Krillin's transformation is called mystic because they couldnt think of anything else to call it. I asked the same question a long time ago, back in b1.0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a made up transformation, fictional, false, whatever you want to call it.

The new krillin is a different model. He dont get no hair no more
Woot :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought mystic krillin was actually when guru unlocked his hidden power and made him a few times faster than normal...

anyway his destructo disk and him having solar flare make him a good character and if you have enough patience youll be able to fly from one end of the map to the other in 2 seconds

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
i thought mystic krillin was actually when guru unlocked his hidden power and made him a few times faster than normal...

anyway his destructo disk and him having solar flare make him a good character and if you have enough patience youll be able to fly from one end of the map to the other in 2 seconds
Hmmm but he didn't got hair back then.... only after he married 18...

Hey a new idea for a trans for krillin in 1.3!! since 18 is in it too, she and krilling must stand together, and press the "marry" button to get married, after that he gets hair!! omg!! oneoneone!!!.... lol...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
Hey a new idea for a trans for krillin in 1.3!! since 18 is in it too, she and krilling must stand together, and press the "marry" button to get married, after that he gets hair!! omg!! oneoneone!!!.... lol...
Thats the worst joke i've ever heard...

Anyway I heard from Darktooth that Krillin won't have hair after transforming anyway, he'll look the same.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say a big green hand should appear above his head. (Guru's hand) A little flashy fx, and you got yourself a power up krillin.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember Krillin using unlock potional and a mini spirit bomb >_<

They tried to balance krillin out probably. So they have Mystic Krillin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom