★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you guys sure it's Trunks? :)

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
it can't be trunks. boogy man pointed out differences !!!!11!!one!
I didn't point out differences, I pointed out improvements.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Indeed, that is all true. But I would've taken a better look at number 6 point; is that really a longer handle, or is it that Trunks is drawing out a sword?

It makes me thinks that it has a fair chance of being a possibillity, since we've already seen the points that you've proved on Trunks on other models aswell; what you've pointed out (and don't get me wrong, I'm not shunning you, your observations were correct from my perspective) revolves around the graphical aspects of the game, yet I cannot help but think that the team was trying to follow more of a cunning curve this time, perhaps drawing everyone's attencion away from the gameplay aspects of the character by namig the update "Mystery character", while making only an outline of a character that is obviously Trunks (pardon me, but I see noone else there) and thus hiding any potencial gameplay improvements, while masking the whole character would make us think more about graphics while making it obvious that Trunks is drawing the sword (if he is drawing it) and thus giving it some chance to solve up this thingy.

So perhaps we'll get a little bit more out of this game that we've originally inticipated. More than a little. :p

My theory anyway, could be way off though, hahaha. ^_^

Since there is a special attack meter (that very few people payed attention to) you might be able to draw out you sword while swooping and do a one hit on the target, thus critical hitting him. It would be a very interesting thing to see. It even makes me wonder what the special attacks will be and look like :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe someone is getting it.

And sorry Boogyman but Highlighter is closer to the trouth than you XD

though im willing to bet anything you want that while its a point prooven by highlighter the entire point he made was an accident in the pic. Dam only took that pose cause it was cool XD He probably had no intention to show off anything else than the updated model XD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
though im willing to bet anything you want that while its a point prooven by highlighter the entire point he made was an accident in the pic. Dam only took that pose cause it was cool XD He probably had no intention to show off anything else than the updated model XD
Who said it was updated? :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 5 fingers on the shadow ^^

Boogyman allready pointed that out.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Trunks in the picture could've been drawn though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either that, or Dam took pictures of Enix and then traced them in Photoshop.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is still going on? o_O
It's just a friggin wallpaper... (though it does have Enixxx on a building xD)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
close this ****in thread alerady every1 know's who it is...... ofcourse al gore.
Sorry, but last I checked, you don't call the shots. ALL news threads stay open, no matter how old (that's right, the thread necromancy rule is usually void in this section.) or annoying they get.

Also, be on the lookout for this week's update, I'll be putting it up tonight.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but last I checked, you don't call the shots. ALL news threads stay open, no matter how old (that's right, the thread necromancy rule is usually void in this section.) or annoying they get.

Also, be on the lookout for this week's update, I'll be putting it up tonight.
You dont need to be so jumpy though ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sillhouettes I've seen used in videogames to represent hidden characters seem to have no resemblance of the other characters in the game and are of a plainly generic figure.

Depending on the class of character it's possible that one iconic character will be used as the sillhouette.

"You SHOULD know I'm much more POWERFUL than my Father!"

You don't say something like this unless you're referring to someone of great importance or who may be revered in the Dragon Ball Universe. Two possibilities: Goku or Vegeta.

Sounds like something Trunks would say, since he's technically stronger than Vegeta at two points in the series; one being when he arrived in Dragon Ball Z's present timeline as a Super Saiyan, and the other when he briefly exceeds Vegeta by using the "Super stage 2" versus Perfect Cell(later no longer used).

Trunks to claim he's exceeded his Father is just far, far more likely and appropriate than for Broly to say the same about his weakling Father, who he'd surprassed quadruples at the age of 3 minutes.

On the other side of this, Gohan suprasses Goku at two different points in the series, the same as Trunks surpasses Vegeta; one being prior to and while at the Cell Games and the other being when he was given his Kai Power Up (Mystic state).

I think any other Father-Son character argument would be senseless since there's no one else of more significance in Dragon Ball you could add to the mod.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta, just look at the picture. It's Trunks.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think he figured it out but felt he had to tell us how it should have been done

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing wrong with that. Let the fans be excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom