My world of 2D and 3D art

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm, can't access the link, try to upload it somewhere else.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Fixed the link. Try it now.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I guess you could say, I found your artwork to be quite inspiring. :)

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Glad you find it that way :) I'm focusing on creating my first realistic interior shot now, still have to model everything first though :/

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Haven't posted in this thread in a while... Here are two new houses. The last one is a bit artistic I guess with its saturated automn colors and strong contrast. Let me know what you think :)

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Here's a quick interior rendering :)

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It only took you 2-3 months to master 3D modelling? O_O

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh no no... doing arhitecture models does in no way mean you're a 3D master. Houses, interiors etc usually have simple shapes that you can create just by knowing the basic tools in C4D. So no I'm not a 3D master nor will I ever be, I'm a 3D novice if anything.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe u got a point there, but definitely not novice.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So I got my first paid arhitecture project. Quite small, but perfect for a beginner such as me. So my job was to create a blueprint of the room layout. Model the whole thing in 3D and product an exterior render and a render of each room on the inside. All of this was based on a sketch that the client gave me, before starting on the project.

The house is basically a mobile house (I guess kinda close to a container of sort), which means it can pretty much be transported on a flatbed truck. So the main structure is from steel and the walls and other elements are mostly made out of wood.

House blueprint:

Exterior render:

Living room with kitchen and dinning room:

Living room with kitchen and dinning room (view from the other side of the room):

Bedroom:

Bathroom:

There will probably be 2 more similar mobile hosues in the future, with different layouts and different interior spaces.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sopro.... especially the bathroom. Mmmmmm..

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well time for a new arhitecture projects, this time a personal project. Going to show you different stages of how I work from modeling to the final render.

The following pictures are the product of about 4 hours worth of work I guess. It's all a product of my imagination, no references or anything else was used for this model. I want to create a lot of light play with this model, so it's going to have a lot contrast betwen shaded/lit areas and I'm going to try to give it a nice contract betwen soft and hard shadows.

Still needs a ton more detail, I decided I am going to go balls out on this one and just try and make it as detailed as possible (just hope my computer can handle it).

So this is going to be the main form, it's obviously still missing windows, doors, environment and tons of other details, but that will come in the upcoming days :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Please make Earth's Special Forces Player Models, dear sir.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make esf models or gay

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That is great work! Please continue posting here. I love to see you take something you enjoy doing and getting paid for it! Good job!

Best answers
you know i dont even care if its shitty edits like back in the day before this section took off. Id kill (seriously ill sacrifice a hobo or something) to see this section be what it used to be.

I released 5 models in 1 week one time, not one of them was i proud of but it was something

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Glad you guys are feeling this way, so that's what I'm gonna do :)

Some updated to the house: window frames and glass and cloth material with a retracting system for the balconies. Still tons more to do on the actual house, before I can even begin to add furniture and other small objects to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom