My very second model.

Best answers
I took a modeling class, and I was wondering how you liked my second model, I'm still a newb at it, so if you could give me some C&C that would be very much appreciated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
modeling class?
They thought you this? Not a very good class than..o.o
arms have no defintion, feets are messed up, doesnt seem like anything will deform.. i recommend following the video tuts found on www.poopinmymouth.com

Best answers
No they taught us basic modeling thecniques, this is past what they taught us. But I will do that.

[Edit] That link is broken.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh umm, credit on the drawing/reference would be appreciated, those refs dont grow on the trees ya know ;P

As for the model, for a 2nd I would say it's ok...
The mesh is still quite messy, unorginized and inconsistent...but umm...either way it's hard to learn that at the begining so I guess it's a matter of time untill you get used to it.

Hands dont look like hands btw, not sure what they look like...

Best answers
The hands are laid flat, but they aren't good, I know this. Forgot about putting credits, but I'm fairly sure it was you who drew those...so thank you. xD

Best answers
I messed with it some more, and I was hoping somone could do a draw-over.

Best answers
Why no side pics btw? might help to see the overall shape etc.

Best answers
Ur polly flow is awful. so many wasted un needed pollys.. and im no pro and can see that.. the shape is eww u should start over and try making a better polly flow model. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom