my sig thread!

Best answers
those are way better then me. i wish i was that good but i suck so ... :yes: :yes:

Best answers
hey same here pommy, i just use heavy animation and borrowed spited, heance my 2 sigs. if you got some talent persue it all the way. and if you need a quote ill link you to my website when i get it up. loads and oads of funny quotes.

Best answers
I remdae the Grafitti King, used smaller text, different colors, and I got rid of the stripe across his butt:

AND LOOK AT THE SIG VEGETA'S BRIEFS MADE ME!! :)

Best answers
Try using filters to get a nice BG. If you do that you get a good sig.

Best answers
Originally posted by Goku_Son_1
W00t! That one is GOOD! You go sis...o_o Okay, okay, so I made that one. Goku, just to be mean, I'll tell you that you need less Goku, darker colors, a background, and some text over the internet.

Also, the Goku with the bird has a spot that doesn't fit the background. Look at his arm, where it bends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Paint Shop is not very cool to me looks kinda cheap to me ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 7.0 is the best thing you can get ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
Paint Shop is not very cool to me looks kinda cheap to me ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 7.0 is the best thing you can get ;)
I used adobe. :S But, I don't want my style to be just like everybody elses styles. I make mine different on purpose! *sighs*

Ooh, I made another.

Whatcha thinkth? VB helped.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reminds me of a commercal, but i cant remember what, the picture to the left is terrible quiality, but otherwise its good

Best answers
Uh...thanks. (Pearl girl, she's a pearl girl). Actually, pearlgirl is the recipient of this, eh...art?

:warning: DO NOT LOOK UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE FROM FEAR!:warning:

scary huh? VB made it not me.

Best answers
*EDIT*I was bored and I needed something to do so these aren't gonna be as good as the rest
I made a few more sigs:

whacha think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The newer ones arent grat, but the past few were wonderful :p. You might need some help with blending.... Some pictures stand out to much. The background si nice.. for most anyways.
Heres a thread that was started by greentaco. It has a list of tuts that us common folk keep adding too :D http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1360

Best answers
yeah seriously get it and if you dont try and make teh colors blend and make them a bit brighter. get 7.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or some other one but dont use a cheap one like this. even d/l it if you have to just get it!

Best answers
The Kagome is squished....-_-

Goku? Why'd you choose pink text? Why'd you host it without telling me? WHY'D YOU POST IT WITHOUT TELLING ME?!

Best answers
You really need to do more with them bg's wat program u useing? I could help you if you got photoshop pm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom