My music vid

Best answers
Hey i have shown this video to some of the forum members already and they said it was fabulous. so i thought i would share it with the whole forum and get more thoughts on it, but i do have a few minor requests for u guys before u download it:

1) Please do no upload to your own server or post it on your website
2) If you want to use a download accelerator program be my guest
3) Do not put this in your shared folder for any programs like kazaa
4) warning to 56K people, its 45 MB so download if you want
5) if someone wants to reencode the video WITH NO EDITING OR ADDING A LOGO TO IT you may do so but e-mail/pm me before you do so

thats all now on with the link lol download only if you agree to my terms

*Link removed for personal reasons*

btw the vid is about kingdom hearts 2 i used 2 previews as you can see from the video enjoy

Best answers
very very nice job goten :D like i said on aim its really tight 10/10 i love it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten very very very good one of the best music vids i have ever seen, perfect music with action. 20/10

Best answers
thats a good vid goten-son best game vid ive seen in along long long time.....

Best answers
/me picks up jaw
Damn...just damn that is an awesome music vid there. I loved it!!1 And it was high quality too so i saw it in full screen :yes: and you also got me with it being lp :D :yes: 100(insert zeros here)/10

Best answers
seems good! not be be mean or anything but it seems that the timing didnt go well with the video.. someone on a KH2 fansite i went on made a music video (of KH2) with a song from three doors down i beleive its called "gone" or something like that.. if you want it i spose i could find the site again so you could get it and possibly learn more.. im not saying it was bad though.. i liked the song and the vid!

Best answers
Kurox said:
seems good! not be be mean or anything but it seems that the timing didnt go well with the video.. someone on a KH2 fansite i went on made a music video (of KH2) with a song from three doors down i beleive its called "gone" or something like that.. if you want it i spose i could find the site again so you could get it and possibly learn more.. im not saying it was bad though.. i liked the song and the vid!
hehe thanx, that music vid was one of my bordom ones lol but it turned out great. i didn't really try to time anything but if it seems there was supposed to be i might have tried to get it a little close but nothing to exact =P

Best answers
So you finally decided to release it well as i said 10/10 rocks

Best answers
That was truly amazing. O_O :yes: :D

If you ever make another music vid make sure i become aware of it plz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom