My Life Update (from an old esf staff member)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad to hear that things have worked out for you Xstortionist. Good to see someone from way back coming here and letting us know what's going on.

In case you can't tell from my avatar, it's Cuc.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By a lot of names like .Slim//, unknown//, etc... I remember your threads from way back and the models back then too o_O

Best answers
Ah! Slim, that'd be the one I remember. Man I can't beleive that was almost 10 years ago that I was doing those old models. Those were the good old days in highschool where I had nothing to occupy my summers.

Last edited:
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good heavens O_O

It's great to see you, too, fat. It's been way too long.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had my ups and my downs as most people are inclined to have. I've taken my first step through the doorway that will, ultimately, lead to me having an "MD" attached to my name in four years' time; school will, essentially, be my entire existence for the next little while :p

How have you held up? Weren't you serving with the US military?

Best answers
Ha ha, awesome, well done. I've been there with the ups and downs. More power to you for being able to stick it out past a bachelors. I got my bachelors by the skin of my teeth and now that it's out of the way I never want to go back to school(but I probly will if I ever get out of the Marines). And yes, I'm a career Marine. I've been enlisted for a few years and I'm about to be commissioned into the command element of the Marines in December. That mostly explains my lack of presence for the past several years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom