My last forum post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Well It is bluntly obvious to me that a large majority of this community is too vastly immature for my witty intellectual content.

Apparently some children get all bent out of shape when someone states an opinion in an manner that is completely insensitive to their little fragile egos.
Children want to ban me from their discussions; because; I suppose I spat a little bit too much information at them, and, overloaded their tiny limited brain capacity.

As well, I've been constantly flamed for simply, strongly stating, facts in regards to the rampant aimbotting (And by the way, asstards, there is indeed an aimbot that grants an immense advantage in ESF, and curves directly into someone's side: requiring that the player simply -fly PAST- the target, the aimbot doing the rest in turning immediately to score the basic-melee side hit.) Along with various scripts, which mostly are produced by Revan from what i've heard... (No not Raven, - R E V A N- k thnx. it's some noobtard who thinks he's cute cause he strung together a buncha halflife one scripts for ESF because he can't play legit worth **** of shit and balls.)

I cannot, absolutely cannot -wait- for Esf Final. All these children with their little script-jobs and noob-bots are so asspounded when it releases, having done no serious ESF gaming ever since they loaded their lil scripts and found their ******y little aimbots. I'm going to play for 20 some hours straight the moment the game releases beating them into the dirt like the stupid, reflex-less noob-shits they are until they come to the forums and cry and ***** about the game, due in totality to their complete lack of ability, and neglect of actual 'playing' of ESF 1.2.3

You know, it's damned easy to tell when a noob is using aimbot and scripts, It's so painfully obvious when you fly in a circle around them with swoop and their character instantaneously spins around following you precisely like a spinning top.

And then you start gliding around them, and you notice something that's rather pointed, they don't even know how to ******* glide... Wow they're pro.

Look, I know most of this current ESF team didn't even work on the old ESF, from what i understand, I never brought up the cheating for the sake of *****ing at the team over it. I brought it up originally to inquire of the dev team; if; there would be steps taken to attempt to prevent any foul play in ESF final. Because people who actually play a game, without trying to produce some unfair advantage, (Because such people are so shit at video games they absolutely require it, which makes me laugh every time at them.) Would prefer^ not to have to deal with 12 year olds just holding W and swooping into your side over and over again, literally only simply having to hold W, not even having to touch their mouse.

This is fact, I befriended a scripted about 3 years ago, and he showed me the aimbot, the scripts for swoop, charge, turbo one key press combinations, etc. It's exactly how i've stated in previous posts and in this one.

Also, in regards to the political topic i was banned from, for trying to explain to a group of people who mostly aren't even american, that, they don't even understand what the job of the president is and what is within his power to act upon, and how, it is impossible for them to take action unless their ideals and proposed policies are accepted / supported by the congress, states, house of representatives, big business (the money.) Etc, etc etc. ---

Guess what? I'm right, further more, Obama is a great person, and to sit there and say he hasn't done enough, is like saying water should be like fire.

Because the man has done everything in his power to meet his promises, and the republicans and Conservatives have done everything they possibly can to throw a brick wall in his way and openly admit this is their goal, with complete disregard for the well being of not only America but the entire ******* world.

Do some research into what you're going to run your dumb ******* mouths about before you spread a bunch of bullshit opinions that aren't even remotely based in facts.

Jesus; age of christ, wow.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just had the pleasure of playing ESF with our friend Morbid. Apparently I not only script, but I use aimbot. And he should know, because he's an ESF development team member who helped code the game.

The bottom line is, this thread is being closed. It's a toxic rant filled with lies and untruths, an attention grab from a sad troll. No one will miss you.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You were banned for not keeping it civil, I see you continue to not know your place and refuse to learn your lesson. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom